Skip to main content
Topic: Daisy ready for 2015 (Read 8996 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Daisy ready for 2015

Reply #15
TBF, he never was a midfielder or a high disposal accumulator. He was more of a flanker, always a great impact player providing big moments in big games. That's what he needs to do for us to make it worthwhile.

That is a very important point PI2C.  Thomas is very much the cream on the cake and we are still waiting for the cake to rise.

Thomas won't win games off his own boot but, if he is fully fit and hasn't lost pace, he will capitalise on the team's efforts and will hurt the opposition.  He is an ideal player to add to the list when the spine is sorted, the rucks are firing, the backline is frugal and the forwards are more than competitive.

??? Perhaps Mick was just a little ahead of himself or there was no-one else we could throw $700K at  ???  
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #16
how do we know his ready for 2015.Is any training details on how much he has improved from last year Every time i see daisy at training his laughing or talk .We have to remember the coin his  on. I hope he proves me wrong but big yr for dale.

Reply #17
how do we know his ready for 2015.Is any training details on how much he has improved from last year Every time i see daisy at training his laughing or talk .We have to remember the coin his  on. I hope he proves me wrong but big yr for dale.

Well he is training with the main group.

NOt sure he did that last pre season.