Skip to main content
Topic: Club e-mails (Read 2677 times) previous topic - next topic

Club e-mails

Is anyone else who is a member not receiving e-mails from the club at present?
I've seen a couple of folks complaining about it elsewhere.
I had the member's survey the other day but the last one before that was back when we were organising those free memberships.
I had nothing around the time of the Teague/review period and nothing regarding re-signings etc

I must be on the naughty list. >:D

Re: Club e-mails

Reply #1
Is anyone else who is a member not receiving e-mails from the club at present?
I've seen a couple of folks complaining about it elsewhere.
I had the member's survey the other day but the last one before that was back when we were organising those free memberships.
I had nothing around the time of the Teague/review period and nothing regarding re-signings etc

I must be on the naughty list. >:D

I'm in the same boat as you Lods. Got the survey last week but nothing else for a long time. Thought it was because I'm AFL/Club support but never had issues before. Think I may have complained about it in the survey.

Reply #2
Getting the emails okay at this end. I'm not an AFL Member but rather a CFC Member.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #3
I'm in the same boat as you Lods. Got the survey last week but nothing else for a long time. Thought it was because I'm AFL/Club support but never had issues before. Think I may have complained about it in the survey.

I'm an interstate member so it might be a glitch in the system for certain levels of membership.

Reply #4
I've certainly missed a few emails over the years, but this year seems to be better than most.

Its hard to know what i don't get, but every email that has been referenced on here i've received, including one today about Sammy.
That came through at 415pm.

Check your junk?

Reply #5
I've certainly missed a few emails over the years, but this year seems to be better than most.

Its hard to know what i don't get, but every email that has been referenced on here i've received, including one today about Sammy.
That came through at 415pm.

Check your junk?

Yep, I have.
Nothing.
I'll give the club a ring.
Seems a few of us are missing out.

Reply #6
Lods, I’m glad to hear your junk is ok…
Remember boys, if something is a bit strange or unusual talk to your Dr 👍🏼
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #7
I've been receiving emails throughout this period. I'm an interstate CFC member. Not an AFL member.

Perhaps I'm on the 'nice' list 😉
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #8
I’m getting a lot! Two about memberships this last week and Hammill today

Reply #9
The geniuses keep switching mr back to an old big pond account that i dont use anymore.

Ive updated it at least 3 out of the last 6 years then realised, I may as well just keep reading that email inbox and deleting it all.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson