Skip to main content
Topic: Docherty standing down (Read 4747 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Docherty standing down

Reply #60
Best player should not be captain but best leader in dressing room and that's Cripps

Reply #61
You need the right player to stop cripps.  They often waste two players on him.

They need to be big and fast.  They can't just be fast as he can only be exposed defensively. 
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #62
Cripps captain.

Weitering, Walsh are co vice captains.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #63
The Force Awakens!

Reply #64
Now that’s a leadership group!

Interesting to see Cripps talking about the leadership ability across the playing group.  That’s leadership!
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #65
Cripps captain.

Weitering, Walsh are co vice captains.

Good to see the two Ws as VCs.
Jury still out on Crippa as captain imho, we'll see how he goes I guess.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #67
Good to see the two Ws as VCs.
Jury still out on Crippa as captain imho, we'll see how he goes I guess.

It's interesting to listen to Vossy's comments about Crippa (and Doc for that matter).  If one of the most decorated captains in the modern era rates Crippa, I'm more than happy to go along for the ride  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #68
It's interesting to listen to Vossy's comments about Crippa (and Doc for that matter).  If one of the most decorated captains in the modern era rates Crippa, I'm more than happy to go along for the ride  :)

The jury's out too on Vossy as a coach afaic. Happy to wait to see how we go and hope the ride turns out to be an enjoyable one, but not counting any chooks at this stage.

Reply #69
The jury's out too on Vossy as a coach afaic. Happy to wait to see how we go and hope the ride turns out to be an enjoyable one, but not counting any chooks at this stage.

I'm two chooks down Cookie - they just fell off the perch  :(

I hope it's not an omen  ::)

Reply #70
I'm two chooks down Cookie - they just fell off the perch  :(

I hope it's not an omen  ::)

So do I!