Skip to main content
Topic: VFL Rd 6 2022 Carlton vs North Melbourne (Read 1759 times) previous topic - next topic

VFL Rd 6 2022 Carlton vs North Melbourne

This game is at 1405 at Ikon Park.
The Roos are 15th, we're 3rd. They lost last week to Frankston.

Teams not available as yet; no big surprise.
I'm hoping Honey is fit to go, but I'm not expecting big things from him yet. He'll be pretty rusty.
It would also be good if Oscar mac were fit, but that hasn't happened for a while now. He back is a serious issue that could well cost him his career.
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: VFL Rd 6 2022 Carlton vs North Melbourne

Reply #1
Good to see Jed Anderson languish in the VFL, at least he won't be dry humping Cripps or Walsh tonight!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2
Kemp and Dow out there in VFL, so they won't feature tonight, so that confirms LoB into AFL for Setterfield.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3
Kemp and Dow out there in VFL, so they won't feature tonight, so that confirms LoB into AFL for Setterfield.
Better 2nd Qtr, 5 goals to 1 so far at the 19min mark.

The Force Awakens!

Reply #4
Good to see Jed Anderson languish in the VFL, at least he won't be dry humping Cripps or Walsh tonight!

I rate Anderson highly. Tough mid with decent skills.
Straight swap for Dow in a heartbeat.

Reply #5
Watching Dow I can see why he's not getting a AFL gig, he's just got no intensity unless he's got the pill or just about to pick it up, the rest of the time he's just coasting even when if he put in he could get to the footy first!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #6
I rate Anderson highly. Tough mid with decent skills.
Straight swap for Dow in a heartbeat.
Anderson is a one trick spud and has no place in our squad, he's played well against us by not being penalised for holding the man or shepherding off the ball, which would never happen if he played for Carlton. I'd rather keep Ed on the list as a veteran than pick up a bloke like Anderson.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #7
Could have been better than quarter, I think Crocker kicked 3 posters!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #8
Anderson is a one trick spud and has no place in our squad, he's played well against us by not being penalised for holding the man or shepherding off the ball, which would never happen if he played for Carlton. I'd rather keep Ed on the list as a veteran than pick up a bloke like Anderson.

Rubbish.
A spud that took the points against Cripps on more then one occasion and when Cripps was in his best form too.

Reply #9
Rubbish.
A spud that took the points against Cripps on more then one occasion and when Cripps was in his best form too.
Dry humping Cripps without penalty way before Cripps had the football, and then often getting a free kick because he'd headbutt Cripps arm whenever he could.

At the 21min mark of the 3rd just handed out a gutless blindside kidney hit on Fogarty to boot, burying your shoulder in Fogarty's kidneys from behind is not tough or brave it's deadset gutless and pissweak, and not the type of footballer we need!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #10
Dry humping Cripps without penalty way before Cripps had the football, and then often getting a free kick because he'd headbutt Cripps arm whenever he could.

At the 21min mark of the 3rd just handed out a gutless blindside kidney hit on Fogarty to boot, burying your shoulder in Fogarty's kidneys from behind is not tough or brave it's deadset gutless and pissweak, and not the type of footballer we need!
Saw that. Dog act.
What is going on with Kemp?  The announcer said he was finished for the day.

Reply #11
Saw that. Dog act.
What is going on with Kemp?  The announcer said he was finished for the day.
Haven't seen anything that suggested an injury to Kemp, maybe they pulled him out early as a emergency for the AFL.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #12
Is plowman and cottrell playing? They were in the emergencies, not lob. Perhaps lob is injured?

Reply #13
Is plowman and cottrell playing? They were in the emergencies, not lob. Perhaps lob is injured?
LoB is named on the wing on the AFL site.

No Plowman or Cottrell in the VFL, Kemp pulled out after 2-1/2 Qrts.

The Force Awakens!

Reply #14
Crocker marks in the square then plays on with the stupid around the body kick as the siren goes off for no score, he would have been outright leader in the VFL goal kicking.

Just stupid these players who go around the body stuff 5m out!
The Force Awakens!