Skip to main content
Topic: Jim Park Voting AFL Rd 9 Carlton vs GWS (Read 1193 times) previous topic - next topic

Jim Park Voting AFL Rd 9 Carlton vs GWS

Voting is as usual: you have 15 votes to award pretty much as you will, with the following provisos:
[1] 15 votes in total, no more, no less.
[2] No more than 10 votes for any one player (even Sam Walsh or Patrick Cripps)
[3] Three players at least must get a mention.
[4] A grade for the game, A+ (what I want to see) to F-.

Hopefully we'll have guys to vote for.
Live Long and Prosper!

Re: Jim Park Voting AFL Rd 9 Carlton vs GWS

Reply #1
Team: A+

5. Silvagni
4. Docherty
3. Weitering
2. Cripps
1. Durdin

Reply #2
Team a

Soj 2
Crippa 2
Kennedy 2
Plow 2
Durdin 1
Fisher 1
Weiters 1
Doc 1
Walsh 1
Newman 1
Tdk 1

Reply #3
Team A

3 Weitering
2 Cripps
2 Cerra
2 Durdin
1 Silvagni
1 Walsh
1 Kennedy
1 Plowman
1 Fisher
1 O'Brien

Reply #4
Team A

5 Kennedy
4 Silvagni
3 Walsh
2 Weitering
1 Cripps
The Force Awakens!

Reply #5
Team B
4:Cripps
3:Weitering
2:Kennedy
2:Walsh
2:Durdin
1:Docherty
1:Silvagni

HM Cerra,O'Brien, Fisher, and Plowman

Reply #6
Team - A

3 - Docherty
3 - Walsh
2 - Kennedy
2 - Cerra
1 - Cripps
1 - Hewett
1 - O'Brien
1 - Silvagni
1 - Weitering

HM: Durdin, Fisher, Plowman, Saad & TDK.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #7
Team A-

4:Cripps
3:Walsh
2:Weitering
2:Durdin
2:Silvagni
1:Cerra
1:Hewett

Reply #8
Against the odds I'm giving this group my first A

5. Walsh
4. Weitering
3. Kennedy
2. Durdin
1. Cerra

Reply #9
Team - A

Always like to make comment when the team scores an "A" in my eyes. Impressive win given the circumstances. Injuries keep crueling us and that old "coach is leaving" chestnut hung heavily over our heads but we managed to find something on multiple occasions when challenged and probably should have won by more with better goal kicking.

3 - Walsh : So special this kid. Played a great game and hit the scoreboard. We are blessed
2 - Docherty : Seriously cannot believe how well this bloke is going this year. Apart from one stuff-up, he was a rock.
1 - Kennedy : Business as usual and would be the most consistent player on our list behind Cripps
1 - Cerra : Super impressed at how well he uses the ball (apart from one panicked kick out of defence that resulted in a goal) and how HARD he is at the contest. I was a sceptic but now I'm a believer.
1 - Silvagni : Just a workhorse. Has to be referred to as a "utility". He does everything.
1 - Cripps : Standard day at the office. Involved in some key moments that resulted in goals at crucial times. I pray to God that he stays fit.
1 - Hewett : Nice return from a bloke that has missed a coupled of weeks. Just straight back into it without a glitch. Did however turn his back on goals when could've offloaded to a free teammate and then duly missed the shot.  Grrrrrr.
1 - Weitering : The general down bac. Rarely gets beaten and rarely makes a mistake.
1 - Durdin : Great game. Has all the traits of a gun small forward. Super happy with this pick-up
1 - Plowman : I'm one of his biggest critics but credit where credit is due. Played a "flawless" game.
1 - Fisher : Happy he is starting to get some good work going. Has a real footy brain. Really thought he was going to be dropped 3-4 weeks back
1 - O'Brien : Still has some flaws but seems to be a confidence player so think this game may be a catalyst for some good output over the coming weeks.

HM : Saad, Cottrell, Curnow

Reply #10
Team: A+ (yes, GWS are flaky but we overcame great adversity to win, and win comfortably)

5 - Walsh
4 - Docherty
3 - Kennedy
2 - Weitering
1 - Silvagni

HMs to the rest of the team and particularly Cripps, Durdin, Saad, Plowman, Hewett, Newman and O’Brien.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #11
Team A

2 Cripps
2 Doc
2 Weitering
2 Kennedy
2 Walsh
1 Fisher
1 SOS
1 Durdin
1 Plowman
1 Saad

HM the rest and the coaches
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #12
Team A (first ever)

5: Walsh
4: Weitering
3: Cripps
2: Kennedy
1: Silvagni

HM's: The entire football department but keep a lid on it. Tougher challenge this week.

Reply #13
Team B+

Walsh 5
Doc 4
Jack 3
Weitering 2
Hewitt 1

Reply #14
I haven't closed this thread off yet as I haven't voted yet. I just finished watching the game this evening. So, that gives the rest of until Saturday, as I doubt I'll get the chance to do much tomorrow.
Live Long and Prosper!