Skip to main content
Topic: RD 7 : BLUES VS PIES (Match Day Mayhem) (Read 42912 times) previous topic - next topic

RD 7 : BLUES VS PIES (Match Day Mayhem)

The TV coverage is about to start, this one could be epic.
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Re: RD 7 : BLUES VS PIES (Match Day Mayhem)

Reply #1
The TV coverage is about to start, this one could be epic.
Game's an hour away, what gives with locking the other thread... Plenty of discussion still going on....

Anyway, was saying to FB, only chance is that it's a Collingwood Carlton game and anything could happen otherwise they are all over us on paper.

If we don't do the slow movement stuff, maybe we can pull something off..

Reply #2
Right now I feel that pies should loin by 3-4 goals

Reply #3
No Waite? WTF :o Just says he is Omitted, no injury
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #5
In case anyone hasn't heard.

Late changes.
Out: Waite and Carrazzo
In: Bell and Docherty

Reply #6
Menzel the sub

Reply #9
WTF Menzel sub FML.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #10
Fire up Blues! I've regained my zest for the season. :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #11
CH7 (7Mate) has a 50-minute lead-in to the match mainly full of crap interviews and subjective piffle from the commentators. They should start their coverage at 7:30pm and make it more interesting and watchable.

Now that I have got that little whinge out of my system, on to tonites match ...................

I believe we are a chance to pinch this one tonight even though we are grossly under-rated as the  underdogs. The Age experts have gone against us 23-1 and the HUN experts are even worse 29-1. Out of 52 supposed experts, only two of them think we are going to win with one of them being the 'Kiss Of Death' which is a pisstake.

Losing Waite on the eve of the match hurts, losing Carrazzo is nothing because he didn't even play last week. This means that we have to find some other players to chip in with some forward pressure and goals PLUS Rowe & White are going to be relied upon even more this week. If the game is tight and the pressure is applied, Cloke will get the yips and be a liability for them.

The midfield battle is going to be a big pointer as to who will win, we have the players to match them but Sidebottom always seems to play very well against us. Gibbs will be given a key run-with role tonite and if he can win that individual battle, it will go a long way towards getting us the win.

I really pray that Warnock hasn't forgotten what he displayed last week and that it is the minimum standard we expect from him every week. Casboult & Henderson just have to be impact players tonight too.

Looking forward to seeing young Docherty tonight, he has good disposal and can be a rebounding defender too.

Overall, have the courage of our convictions and maintain the intensity and we will just sneak over the line. 

Reply #12
ROBBO ........... where did that hanger come from ??

And then kicks the goal ... you bewdy !!

Reply #13
Thomas got a free kick and I have never ever heard boo's that loud. Bloody shanked it worse than I ever would when kicking for goal though.

Reply #14
Casboult, talk about clunking a mark, he nearly took the air out of the ball.

Missed the shot at goal badly.

Could of and should of been 3-goals straight right now.