Skip to main content
Topic: Kreuzer VS Warnock VS Wood - How Will This One Play Out ?? (Read 95021 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Kreuzer VS Warnock VS Wood - How Will This One Play Out ??

Reply #165
Thats highly subjective.

The facts would probably indicate otherwise. Go back and watch replays of our 2013 season. Starting with 206's first game of the year, he was a key contributor to sone of out most important wins.  
You didn't really check the results and stats before you wrote that did you?

HERE they are, their 2013 head to head, justify your claim with these facts!

I am not sure where you can go from there, it is such an unrealistic case you make.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #166
Far out. Your narrowing your sample base to 2014. On 2014 alone MK has failed to even get onto the green grass. Last year MK was influential in one game (i think it was the north game). 206 was amongst our best in a majority of our wins. Mind you last year we performed better with MK out of the side.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #167
Far out. Your narrowing your sample base to 2014. On 2014 alone MK has failed to even get onto the green grass. Last year MK was influential in one game (i think it was the north game). 206 was amongst our best in a majority of our wins. Mind you last year we performed better with MK out of the side.

You can't open the link can you?  ;D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #168
Thats highly subjective.

The facts would probably indicate otherwise. Go back and watch replays of our 2013 season. Starting with 206's first game of the year, he was a key contributor to sone of out most important wins.  

I am not sure where you can go from there, it is such an unrealistic case you make.

Ironic, you have just spent your last few posts discrediting tap out stats and now you seek yo rely on stats to support your argument. I used the term "fact" not "stat". I don't need to see stats, I watched every game some twice and sone 3 times. I know what i saw.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

― Mark Twain

Reply #169
Thats highly subjective.

Ironic, you have just spent your last few posts discrediting tap out stats and now you seek yo rely on stats to support your argument. I used the term "fact" not "stat". I don't need to see stats, I watched every game some twice and sone 3 times. I know what i saw.

Good try, we were discussing Kreuzer making Warnock look like a witches hat and you want to discuss the taps. There are another dozen or so columns that put your theory to death and you want to talk about the witches hat one!

You are cherry picking evidence more aggressively than a cornered Dank!

I'm sorry about your expectations for your man 206, but he is a spud of the highest order!

PS; Maybe you know what you think you saw!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #170
Thats highly subjective.

Good try, we were discussing Kreuzer making Warnock look like a witches hat and you want to discuss the taps. There are another dozen or so columns that put your theory to death and you want to talk about the witches hat one!

You are cherry picking evidence more aggressively than a cornered Dank!

Ive been accused of loving Essendon, but to be compared to Dank's is hitting below the belt.   :)
You stoop to evil depths to back up your arguments LP  ;)

― Mark Twain

Reply #171
Ive been accused of loving Essendon, but to be compared to Dank's is hitting cruel.   :)
You stoop to evil depths to back up your arguments LP  ;)

OK lets look at a head to head, 2013 Kreuzer v Warnock

I can summarise the 2013 stats for you, saves working out how to use that link.  ;)

Kreuzer played ~50% more games.
Per game he averaged roughly, 20% more kicks, 15% more handballs, 300% more marks, 200% more tackles, 800% more points, 25% more ranking points.

Not all is lost for Warnock, per game he averaged 50% more taps.

Witches hat for 206 seems about right to me!  :D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #172
I've never understood why we fight against one another.

Sure we can argue finer points and debate some of the serious topics but when the dust settles surely we need to show a united front to the football public.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #173

Sure we can argue finer points and debate some of the serious topics but when the dust settles surely we need to show a united front to the football public.

We like it when arguments get in the way of a good fact!  ;D
The Force Awakens!

Reply #174

I don't mind a bit of good natured sledging JK but I agree that different points of view should be debated without resorting to personal attacks.

“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #175
I think the personal attacks arise from a failure to acknowledge valid points made. For example (and I like D_U I think he's a good poster) all he had to do was click on the link LP provided to see that Kreuzer destroyed Warnock statistically last year. Now his opinion may differ but if he just acknowledged 'hey yes I see your point but I still disagree' I think there would be less frustration. TBH I would've been siding with D_U on this one anyway but those stats do make a strong case.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #176
If kreuzer needs to learn how to play forward then Warnock needs to learn how to play football.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #177
If Kreuz could stay on the park I would certainly prefer him to Warnock. Of recent times he's struggled to do that and IMO it could well cause the club to move him on if he can't get over this. An adequate ruck man who is pretty much always available is a better bet than one always at risk of breaking down. Pretty simple really.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #178
I was kidding re the Dank's jibe, I know LP didn't intend it in that way. I was posting on my phone and couldn't be forked opening up the stats link. P2C is right, I ignored the stats - ok they're  compelling  but I just found that in 2013 some of 206's games had a more positive impact on games. The game against WC where he beat  Cox was one example.

I understand the frustration with 206 is that he doesn't mark enough around the ground. The the thing that pisses me off about Kruizer is that he doesn't finish and we get punished. Warnock may do less but what he does do seems to have more impact (in 2013) .

MB is right, they both need to do more, Keuiz needs to learn to play forward,  for a bloke his size he needs to stop dropping his head and holding his marks--- AND FINSIH OFF HIS KICKING ffs.

They're both second rate atm, but 206 at least gives you first use- its not his fault our mids don't capitalise. which re-affirms MM's instance that MK  learn to play KPF (and ruck in periods) -  because if can't ruck n run all day he's forked.

― Mark Twain

Reply #179
If i remember rightly. he also had a similar impact in that comeback against PA that ultimately got us into the final, whilst MK was watching on from the sickbay.

― Mark Twain