Skip to main content
Topic: Pre game preamble: AFL 2020 Rd 6: Carlton vs ??? (Read 5988 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Pre game preamble: AFL 2020 Rd 6: Carlton vs ???

Reply #75
They'll be playing clown music today. We have the least skilled side in the competition and it's going to be wet and greasy. You do the maths on what is likely to be showcased today...

A bigger pack of minimally skilled players has never been assembled with such high draft picks in the history of the game. Congratulations Carlton on at least achieving that feat...  ::)
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #76
They'll be playing clown music today. We have the least skilled side in the competition and it's going to be wet and greasy. You do the maths on what is likely to be showcased today...

A bigger pack of minimally skilled players has never been assembled with such high draft picks in the history of the game. Congratulations Carlton on at least achieving that feat...  ::)

You wanted the skilled ones traded out!  :P

Reply #77
I'd play him sick, no different to last week.

Harsh G2C ... but too close to the mark  :(
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #78
Harry doing the warm up in the rooms, so tipping he is playing.

Reply #79
You wanted the skilled ones traded out!  :P
Ummm, which skilled individuals are you referring to? For the life of me we haven't had one at the club for over a decade...  :(
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #80
Ummm, which skilled individuals are you referring to? For the life of me we haven't had one at the club for over a decade...  :(

Gibbs was about our best user of the ball over the past decade.

Reply #81
Gibbs was about our best user of the ball over the past decade.
And there you have it. If he was the best, that's why we have been a joke for as long as we have been. He was a joke and Adelaide have discovered that...
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #82
And there you have it. If he was the best, that's why we have been a joke for as long as we have been. He was a joke and Adelaide have discovered that...
And Houlihan before him. ;)

The fact Adelaide are not playing him is a joke.....like the rest of the club currently.
I've never seen a club implode like they have in such a short time. Makes our dark years look good by contrast.

Foot skills in a strong, aggressive body is like a unicorn. If you find one, let me know.

You trade foot skills for inside aggression. You don't get both.