Skip to main content
Topic: Pre game discussion: AFL 2020 Rd 8: Carlton vs North Melbourne (Read 6596 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Pre game discussion: AFL 2020 Rd 8: Carlton vs North Melbourne

Reply #76
You still standing by that? They are one of the teams we seem to loose against regardless of ladder position and form. When was the last time we beat them? Just had a look, we have lost the last 5.
Still go with the win, maybe both legs on the ground now😉...honestly if we cant beat Nth easily with their outs there is something wrong. They have zero form and their midfield relying on one class act in Higgins and a few kids. Lose this and we dont deserve to be playing finals anytime soon...

Reply #77
Still go with the win, maybe both legs on the ground now😉...honestly if we cant beat Nth easily with their outs there is something wrong. They have zero form and their midfield relying on one class act in Higgins and a few kids. Lose this and we dont deserve to be playing finals anytime soon...
Agree, these games are lost btw the ears and we are fragile in that dept. I have no confidence for this one despite some good form we have shown.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #78
deleted
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #79
McKay's omission isn't a surprise given the weather.
The Force Awakens!