Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 16 2022 Pre Game Prognostications Carlton vs St Kilda (Read 4478 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFL Rd 16 2022 Pre Game Prognostications Carlton vs St Kilda

Reply #75
Brad Hill is an expensive version of SPS, chooses when to play/turn up. Doesn't scare me one bit. If he is your biggest concern, rest easy my friend.

You are a bigger jinx than me.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #76
You are a bigger jinx than me.
Hill was allowed to wander free early then was manned by Cottrell who did well on him for a quarter but Hill had his mojo back and we probably didnt respect him enough initially. Think he might have been played on Walsh early off half back and they both ran wide of each other which probably suited Hill and was a win for Ratten.

Reply #77
When I talk you should listen.
Bogey side? or 50-50?

Big difference IMO.

With the injuries we have, it should always have been a 50-50 game.

Reply #78
Bogey side? or 50-50?

Big difference IMO.

With the injuries we have, it should always have been a 50-50 game.

My recent memories of facing st. Kilda.  Fevola repeated kicking 0 with max hudgton being bog.

Getting bullied on the inside and cut up on the outside.

Getting beaten by them at the dome.

Membrey getting his regulation 3 votes.

Ed curnow being damaged when we were aiming to go top and sent back out not being able to move his arm.  Instead of going top, it was the beginning of the end for Ratts.

One of Bolton's last games in charge against St Kilda where we made a spud like Parker look BOG.

Ironically Teague was one of our few recent coaches to win convincingly against the saints.

Tonight's 50 50 should have been an easy win, but we spent the night kicking it poorly. 

Face it, I know my footy.  Brad Hill destroyed us today and I called it before a ball was kicked. 

We struggle with the saints.  Always have in my memory.  In our best season ive witnessed they thumped us and we won the flag.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #79
Not having a real home ground is a problem.

We play home games against teams more familiar with our home grounds.

Tigers, Pies and Melbourne at the G

Dogs, Saints and North at Marvel.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #80
Bradley Hill cut us to pieces.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #81
My recent memories of facing st. Kilda.  Fevola repeated kicking 0 with max hudgton being bog.

recent you say....10 years ago