Skip to main content
Topic: AFL Rd 16 2022 In Game Angst Carlton vs St Kilda (Read 3906 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: AFL Rd 16 2022 In Game Angst Carlton vs St Kilda

Reply #120
10 -18 tells the story.
Dunno how many were rushed but that was a putrid display in front (and I mean in front) of goal.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #122
It's not an experiment, it a necessity. Under normal circumstances he would not have these oppponents!!
Fans can keep telling themselves it as we lose close contests, then this kid will walk and end up an attacking tall midfielder at some other club.

We were getting flogged in the midfield tonight, by the time the mids got their shizen together it was too late, while early we had a perfectly good Koutafides type playing in a role he can't win at and will always be a B-Grade option filling. We didn't even give him a try, we just kept being bent over until it was too late!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #123
Never ever going to Marvel again v the Saints...they always kick our arse and that flog Membrey always kicks 4/5. Ryder always walks all over us has since Essendon,Port Days

WTF they kicked 3 goals last week and we make them look like top 4...disgusting loss

Sinclair and Hill 35 plus. each..destroyed us..Voss said he got the Rock Lobster Cotrell to try shut down Sinclair....nada

Missed 3 set shots 35-40m straight out Charlie,Hewitt and TDK......

LOB kicks a lollipo 30m pass midfield that gets picked off goal to Saints

Bad games from Cerra and Hewitt..Walshy had little impact....a really crapty loss and coppin crap from Saints mates....aaaargh!

I reckon we crawl into 7/8 finish...all the glow from Freo win washed down the dunny.....no certs  v Weagles next week as well