Skip to main content
Topic: Friday Night Footy Show (Read 1223 times) previous topic - next topic

Friday Night Footy Show

I must admit this year I have tuned into the Sunday Footy Show and have quite enjoyed the format and the balance between footy reporting and 'light entertainment.'

However Friday night showed why 'The Footy Show' died in the ar$e to nothing in the finish and was very ordinary viewing. Shane Crawford is not funny and Brownless goes stupid around him. Old gags repeated and repeated over again and the feigning of surprise over heavily rehearsed segment is an insult to the audience.

Front Bar.......tick,   Sunday Footy Show.......tick   the other pathetic attempt....thumbs down!!

Re: Friday Night Footy Show

Reply #1
I must admit this year I have tuned into the Sunday Footy Show and have quite enjoyed the format and the balance between footy reporting and 'light entertainment.'

However Friday night showed why 'The Footy Show' died in the ar$e to nothing in the finish and was very ordinary viewing. Shane Crawford is not funny and Brownless goes stupid around him. Old gags repeated and repeated over again and the feigning of surprise over heavily rehearsed segment is an insult to the audience.

Front Bar.......tick,   Sunday Footy Show.......tick   the other pathetic attempt....thumbs down!!
I reckon I saw 10 mins, it was deplorable. I was a fan of the old FS, that garbage was unwatchable the other night.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Re: Friday Night Footy Show

Reply #2
There was a friday night footy show?
*shrugs*