Skip to main content
Topic: RD 22 : Blues Choke Against Injectors (Anti-Losing Rage) (Read 92578 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 22 : Blues Choke Against Injectors (Anti-Losing Rage)

Reply #30
what are we going to hear at the presser mick?
Essendon are a good side
we were beaten by a very good football team
they are well coached

Reply #31
I am desolate. Worst loss in living memory.

I simply cannot excuse this.

Excruciating anger and shame.  I love our team, but in context of this season,  I can't actually believe that our boys allowed this to happen.

Reply #32
I know this is being written in anger but if I see anyone during the coming week trying to spruik how good our players are I'll spew up !!

FFS, if that didn't exemplify how wide the chasm is between us mentally, physically & skillwise then I just don't know what ever will.

We keep thinking "he'll be a good player one day" and yet they keep making the same dumb mistakes week after week.

Waite in defence was a handbag, Casboult around the ground just shat himself under the pressure and none of the could kick a goal when it was needed.

Warnock kept getting his hand to it as someone of his height should but his strike-rate for giving to our guys is 50/50, he looks like an unco stick insect in a tangle most of the time.

Gee, Menzel was good early but he too went missing after halftime. Simpson played like his life depended on it, too bad a few of his team-mates don't have the same attitude.

I'm just so angry right now ..........   >:D

+ 1

Reply #33
Ashamed
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #34
Absolutely shattered.

We don't have a single midfielder, Murphy included, who would be any better than a fringe player at any if the real top 8 sides.

No one, other than Kade Simpson, actually gives a crap about the jumper.

I am so disappointed in the pack of pea hearts who get to wear our proud jumper every week that I don't even feel like watching football for the next right years or so until every single one of them retires.

Our current list is a blight on the history of the Carlton Football Club.

There is not one single player not named Kade Simpson who was out there tonight that I would be even slightly disappointed to see delisted or traded before next season.

They don't deserve to have the privilege of representing the CFC.
Just glad I'm old enough to have enjoyed the 1995 Grand Final

Reply #35
Worst possible result.
Now we get to hear how brave they are!

Our team make some really dumb decisions.
They also attempt things that are beyond their skill levels.
They lack the discipline to keep it simple and efficient.
Spot on, I wont even watch any footy shows this week because it will all be about Essendon

Reply #36
Choked under pressure? Missing when the going got tough?  I think we need to get one thing straight.  There was very little pressure tonight.  And it certainly wasn't that tough.

Perfect example - why did McInnes elect to punch that ball instead of mark?

Once again, we beat ourselves. We're nowhere near good enough on so many levels - can't kick, can't (don't wanna) run, can't tackle. Fairly basic requirements.

Gibbs missed that last kick he had for goal because he felt  pressure, Casboult panicked and turned the ball over under pressure, handpassing to no one after he had a  chance to kick the footy....McInnes punched instead of marked because of the perceived pressure.
Graham didnt think to kick the ball along the boundary because he was under pressure and kicked it back to the corridor...

The pressure is mental and we fell apart like we always do vs teams who have this hold on us.....

Reply #37
Robinson gave away two crucial, but equally dumb free kicks when there was absolutely no need to do so and one of them cost us a certain goal to Casboult (surely he couldn't missed from the top of the square) and the other directly led to one for them.

Does he actually have a brain or is there some other organ inside his head that flickers on & off all the time ??
"The Other Teams Can Rot In Hell"

Reply #38
Didn't watch.

Couldn't bring myself to see us choke once again.

Mick can tear all the strips he likes but he needs to take a fair chunk of blame for the position we find ourselves in.

Him and our board.
seriously wtf - the gameplan had us with 10 more shots on goal - we got more of the ball. Its the execution thats the problem.

Reply #39
Not that happy tonight, thought our kicking kept them in the game, losing Brock didnt help and we were down on on best lineline, comentators made me spew with the how brave they are and doing it for the cheating coach,  that pissed me off more than losing!!!
Hate the Scum with a passion, now hate Hird even more, the penalties are a joke and hopefully we will win next week (Port retirees parading before hand should be enough to kill us off)
If we make the finals it will be only prelonging the pain one more week
Cheers

Reply #40
Had a chance to sow up 9th and play for 8th next week but no, these useless pr1cks had to kick 9.22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS!!!!

If I had my way I'd switched the lights on at Visy Park and make the useless prIcks practice goakicking until dawn.

Don't often get that p1ssed about footy but I am indescribably p1ssed off like you wouldn't believe. Just sick of bad kicking and now it's cost us a season.

Reply #41
Those who believe Kreuzer wouldn't have made a difference speak now or forever bite your tongues. I don't care if he doesn't win the ball off his own boot, as he wills himself to get the ball no matter what. Why wasn't Waite swung forwards earlier to be another target forward.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #42
Worst possible result.
Now we get to hear how brave they are!

We might end up having the last laugh Lods as the Scum are set to be cut from the finals.

But even if we get in,  we ain't going to do any damage :'(

Reply #43
I don't give an F about any positives from tonight, hang your heads, all of you

Reply #44
Season ended officially tonite for me as far as I'm concerned
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time