Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Apprehension: AFL 2021 Rd 14: Carlton vs. GWS (Read 6735 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Apprehension: AFL 2021 Rd 14: Carlton vs. GWS

Reply #60
I am finally allowed to move outside a 25km radius of my house to enjoy some freedom and I choose to be stuck in my house like we are still in lockdown to watch this crap. Has that review started yet? Hurry the f@ck up and start already.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #61
Just shows were we r at.   Hod the kid and wow we struggle.

Put waits at CHF and have a crack…….

Reply #62
As expectations plummet, these loses are getting easier to watch.

Reply #63
If we can just lift our physicality and work harder we can get back into this game, GWS are not that great and roll over when its hard.
Its just a lack of effort and not contesting hard enough that is costing us...you look at Jones and he goes hard at the footy and has done well tonight. If players like Martin can lift and give us more we can still make a game of it.

Reply #64
This is a direct result of a decade of allowing players like Murphy and Gibbs essentially dictate the effort they're willing to commit.

No selection integrity and this has permeated through the entire club. If you're a high draft pick you're treated differently and you can be conditional in your effort.

All you people defending the crap efforts over the years of players like Murphy, welcome to your Carlton football club. The softest, most listless and uncaring group of players ever to wear the Guernsey. Well done! Hope you like what you see...
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #65
Michael gibbons is underated is what I've learned over the last few weeks.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #66
 Also, where's laj. Surely, there's some meanless stat that he can post...
Drugs are bad, mmmkay...

Reply #67
Even though they're in front I actually think their entry into the forward line is a bit sloppy and most of the time we have them well covered.

Reply #68
Luke Darcey is right when he says the one thing you cannot manufacture is 'presence' - aside from Walsh and a bit of Cripps who else has it in our line-up? Maybe Eddie when he is on.

Reply #69
Soulless, skilless, pathetic. Jack Martin, easy kick to a team mate, turnover. Disgusting.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #70
The day was coming when Walsh was going to be held and it was up to others to lift and we are struggling.
Time for Teague to get inventive and get Walsh a position where he can still get the ball but lose DeBoer as the tag..
Put Martin and Williams in the middle and tell them to start earning their money....

Reply #71
This is a direct result of a decade of allowing players like Murphy and Gibbs essentially dictate the effort they're willing to commit.

No selection integrity and this has permeated through the entire club. If you're a high draft pick you're treated differently and you can be conditional in your effort.

All you people defending the crap efforts over the years of players like Murphy, welcome to your Carlton football club. The softest, most listless and uncaring group of players ever to wear the Guernsey. Well done! Hope you like what you see...

Direct result.   mml.

Reply #72

Maybe its our worst result (thus far) in a couple of years because Murphy is NOT in the team?  8)

Even when he is not playing you are blaming him.  ::)

There is a psychiatrists couch with your name on it. Use it. You need help.

Reply #73
What a load of crap. The free kick was not even close to being there, and razor can’t help but get himself involved in the game by calling 50, it wasn’t even a dubious free kick,
It was not even there!
Really? Remonstrating with the ump telling him he needs glasses is good is it? 50M penalty is good is it? Captain above criticism is he?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #74
Also, where's laj. Surely, there's some meanless stat that he can post...

Hey idiot, I don't often post stats. You are such a dumbass that you that you get your posters mixed up. You are a disgrace. The single useless poster this site has ever had the misfortune to have.

Sorry mods. Needed to be said.