Skip to main content
Topic: In Game Apprehension: AFL 2021 Rd 14: Carlton vs. GWS (Read 6723 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In Game Apprehension: AFL 2021 Rd 14: Carlton vs. GWS

Reply #75
Really? Remonstrating with the ump telling him he needs glasses is good is it? 50M penalty is good is it? Captain above criticism is he?

Whether Razor was justified or not, a gesture like that leaves you open to giving away a 50. I've seen umps in the past pay a 50 when a player implies they're blind or have vision problems.

Reply #76
Walsh getting held at every contest.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #77
Really? Remonstrating with the ump telling him he needs glasses is good is it? 50M penalty is good is it? Captain above criticism is he?

There are 30-odd umpires umpiring in the AFL.
Only 1 of them would even contemplate paying that as a 50.

If Cripps didn't point out that it was a bad decision we'd complain like we did when Plowman didn't complain when SPS got pinged for holding the ball at the start of the year.

SOS just yelled at the umpire for calling it over the line, no 50m was paid then.....why.....it wasn't razor in charge.

Reply #78
Just a positive in some of the gloom...I reckon Kennedy is going OK and giving a real effort tonight.

Reply #79
Just a positive in some of the gloom...I reckon Kennedy is going OK and giving a real effort tonight.
I'd like to see his disposal efficiency. Barely hit a carlton target all night from where i sit.

Reply #80

Yeah he seems to be covering the ground a lot better.   Working hard.

Reply #81
I'd like to see his disposal efficiency. Barely hit a carlton target all night from where i sit.

73%

Reply #83
They're more than double our score.
Double our pathetic tackle count. Not bad for the softest outside team of the competition!

Goodnight folks. I'm off to find an enjoyable way to spend the evening 👋
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #84
Open the floodgates. We get a goal that isn’t from a free kick. Watch us grind them into the dirt now.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #85
Thats twice tonight Dow has used a spin to good effect..

Reply #86
John Barker must be happy he is gone.

Reply #87
We don't deserve to be any closer than we are, but some better accuracy (13 shots to 14) would make things interesting, and at least give GWS something to think about.

Reply #88
Spanner - we get it you hate Murphy. We Alllllllll get it because you rarely come on without commenting about him. He’s not even playing.

Cripps is trying his heart out, razor is a duck head and any opposition supporter would agree that free was not there for a start and then to demand attention over Cripps showing some passion and give it 50 was a disgrace. Pure and simple

Reply #89
Got it back to our standard 4 goal margin.

Where to from here?

We've got some momentum.....can we get a big run?

Harry is on now. Feed him!