Skip to main content

Poll

Which of INs for Sundays game will actually play?

Judd only
[ 8 ] (24.2%)
Scotland only
[ 0 ] (0%)
McLean only
[ 0 ] (0%)
Judd and Scotland
[ 8 ] (24.2%)
Judd and McLean
[ 7 ] (21.2%)
Scotland and McLean
[ 1 ] (3%)
Judd, Scotland and McLean
[ 7 ] (21.2%)
None will play
[ 2 ] (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Topic: Visy Park Tomfoolery (Read 8760 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Visy Park Tomfoolery

Reply #15
I think Kreuzer will make way for McInnes if anything.

WTF??

Didn't catch his game last week?

I did and gave him a vote.

So if you're basing this assertion on form rather than injury concern I'd doubt very much that Kreuze will be dropped.

You gave him a vote?
Which of his 3 possessions impressed you most  ?

The match high 8 tackles.
That's fair enough, I wouldn't drop him myself but I think he needs to do way more than that for us to beat Richmond tomorrow.
3 possessions and a few hitouts and 8 tackles is not a vote winning performance in my eyes but each to their own.

Reply #16
As long as 3 fit players end up playing. I am not a fan of playing half fit guys: it can really screw up on a big stage. I recall Collingwood playing Peter Moore against us half fit. It was a match winning move, for us. Moore was useless, his man (Scott Howell) was useful and we won the ruck contests handily. I thanked the Collingwood coaching staff from the bottom of my heart: they handed us a premiership. It was more evident when guys could not be interchanged off. Even now, it would mean a non contributor on the field and issues with the rotations that we needn't have.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #17
Whos 100% fit this time of the year anyway? All players have niggles and soreness. Swings and Roundabouts.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #18
Whos 100% fit this time of the year anyway? All players have niggles and soreness. Swings and Roundabouts.

The worry for me is if Judds knee goes pop, he could be gone for a while. If the medics give him an all clear, there shouldn't be much to worry about in an ideal world. Which medics live in an ideal world though. I guess we will see who plays, and how they perform. If we lose and the three mentioned don't do much, this site will go into melt down Sunday night. I can just see it now.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.