Skip to main content
Topic: Elimination Final: Blues v Tigers (In Game Thread) (Read 20552 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Elimination Final: Blues v Tigers (In Game Thread)

Reply #45
The players really need to step up in the second half. It would certainly help if the umpires were consistent in their decision making and umpired in the manner the pervious 3 finals have been.

Irrespective of the umpiring, we are losing this ourselves. We are panicking with the ball and turning it over in our back half way to much. Then we are bombing it long to our forward line and hoping for the best!

Reply #46
Need big halves from Yarran (3 Disposal), Garlett (3), Walker (7), Scotland (4), Robinson (4), Judd (9) and Gibbs (11).

Reply #47
Smells like a couple of games I've seen this year, Tigers, Saints, Catters, Port...... Still winnable though :-\ :-\
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #48
Need big halves from Yarran (3 Disposal), Garlett (3), Walker (7), Scotland (4), Robinson (4), Judd (9) and Gibbs (11).

This is a final FFS and no-one is putting there hand up. Yarran could have his papers stamped after today if he doesn't lift.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #49
I have been saying all year, Bell has no awareness

I like him, but your spot on. He receives a holding the ball free against him almost once every game.

Reply #50
love to be a fly on the wall in those rooms now
whatever the case, next week is the end of the road for either of these teams

Reply #51
Where is Yarran supposed to be playing? Saw him running the ball out of our back half once. That's where he plays well.

Reply #52
I have been saying all year, Bell has no awareness

I like him, but your spot on. He receives a holding the ball free against him almost once every game.
I like him too, but your right it seems to happen every week, and its always at an important time

Reply #53
Game over, season over

Reply #54
Get Walker off!!
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #55
Walker is having a cr@p day.

Reply #56
its clear to me, the afl do not want a team progressing through that had anything to do with the Essendon scandal

Reply #57
its clear to me, the afl do not want a team progressing through that had anything to do with the Essendon scandal

There's a bit of that, still we're doing our part to help the cause.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #58
Murphy doesn't want to tackle.

Reply #59
Free in front of goal :o
IN WADA WE TRUST