Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 VFL Rd 15: Northern Blues vs Williamstown (Read 9663 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 VFL Rd 15: Northern Blues vs Williamstown

Reply #60
De Koning is still getting over the lacerated kidney mentally and getting his confidence back to become more physical, was a bad injury.

Andrew McKay reported a hamstring for DeKoning and a week away.  A long way fro a lacerated kidney!! Who’s playing games here??

Reply #61
Andrew McKay reported a hamstring for DeKoning and a week away.  A long way fro a lacerated kidney!! Who’s playing games here??

Had the lacerated kidney when he played TAC, was a bad injury and took a while to heal and my comment was more in regard TDK getting the confidence to be more physical and getting used to having players jump into your back. My sons girlfriend worked with his mum who was a primary teacher and I know via that connection that injury knocked him around badly..

Reply #62
Had the lacerated kidney when he played TAC, was a bad injury and took a while to heal and my comment was more in regard TDK getting the confidence to be more physical and getting used to having players jump into your back. My sons girlfriend worked with his mum who was a primary teacher and I know via that connection that injury knocked him around badly..

Gotcha