Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 427603 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #1875
The Melbourne to Hobart race was cancelled months ago.  The Melbourne to Devonport race was held with 22 yachts but I’m pretty sure that they didn’t accept late entries.
Fair enough, not my area of expertise, but a entered boat has a crew and some have support crews as well, some of those crews even have families it seems!

PS; You can add The National Golf club to the list of visited venues!
I'm starting to feel sorry for this person.
Apparently they are doing it real tough, could only hire a BMW over the holiday period there were no Lexus left! :o
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1876
I'm surprised at the number of females I've seen on the news recently breaking the law as if it supposedly gives them some impunity.  Who in the hell do they think they are?  Crush her car.  One strike, you're out.

I don’t think this is a female thing 😆 I hear and see a lot of men being little bitches because they have to wear a mask or adhere by the covid rules and coming up with crazy conspiracies. In fact, I’ve only ever seen men not where mask only recently when I am at the shops. Just cause Karen from Brighton made the news and bob didn’t doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.
L

Reply #1877
HUGE difference in her actions.  Could easily have taken a life. 

Reply #1878
HUGE difference in her actions.  Could easily have taken a life. 

I mean men do things all the time that could and do take peoples lives including driving like idiots but let’s not
L

Reply #1879
Yep

Reply #1880
And the two stupid Kents that ran from police at the airport? Fine the fark out of them and make them quarantine courtesy of HRH at Hotel de Barwon.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #1881
And the two stupid Kents that ran from police at the airport? Fine the fark out of them and make them quarantine courtesy of HRH at Hotel de Barwon.

I reckon they should locked in the stocks and punters encouraged to throw rotten fruit, eggs, horse sh1t, etc at them, from an appropriate distance of course  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #1882
I realise she was elderly, and that complicates things, but Richard Branson's mother dying of COVID is a prime example of the futility of any argument or war waged by COVID conspiracists and COVID deniers against the use of vaccines and other prophylactic measures like border closures, masks and social distancing.

No money in the world, no treatment in the world, can guarantee your safety from an infection in the same way that preventing it in the first place does!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #1883
A charter plane from LA to Melbourne has 2 tennis players who have covid. What in the world are we doing?
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #1884
A charter plane from LA to Melbourne has 2 tennis players who have covid. What in the world are we doing?

Being totally inconsistent and disingenuous afaic.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #1885
Apparently, one is a member of the flight crew and the other is a hanger on.  Hard quarantine for all 60 people on the flight - good preparation for a tennis tournament  ::)

The Aussie Open probably should have been postponed or cancelled.  Any more positive test results and I suspect that it will scrapped.

On a more positive note, we've had less deaths than usual.  I guess that shows the benefits of good hygiene and staying home  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #1886
It seems that some tennis players aren’t happy with the quarantine arrangements and aren’t complying.

They should pull their heads in and abide by the rules or take the next available flight.

Reply #1887
Pi55 off the lot.  >:D

Reply #1889
@PaulP

Nice link Paul, but didn't you know, lockdown is doom and gloom?

The fate of the nation rests with the Feds, no matter how much responsibility they shun!
The Force Awakens!