Skip to main content
Topic: Hannah Mouncey (Read 27487 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hannah Mouncey

Reply #75
These people are hermaphrodite.  They don't fit into the transgender construct.

Yes, but not my point.

If people can physically have both bits.
Is it not plausible that they could mentally be both as well? Or opposite.

Reply #76
Yes, but not my point.

If people can physically have both bits.
Is it not plausible that they could mentally be both as well? Or opposite.

Or an indiscernible mix?

Maybe, as DJC mentioned, we're transitioning to a 5 gender interpretation/understanding (Native American).
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #77
We've see another recent example of this folly that is transgender athletes competing in female sports.

Racheal McKinnon, a transgender cyclist, has risen from relative obscurity to not only dominate the competition but set a blistering new world record. Relative to her opponents she looks like Rene Kink on a bicycle!

It's just crazy, and completely unfair for every female born cyclist on the planet, athletes that have spent years of dedicated training to get to the point they have a remote shot at being the best, only to have it crushed!

This person should not be allowed to compete with females on even terms, it's completely untenable!

I know this post won't go down well with some who champion the minority, but I feel when they do so they disrespect those women who should rightly feel robbed!

There are many ways you can champion a cause without resorting to theft!

Quote from: Victoria Hood
She said: "The science is there. The science is clear – it tells us that trans women have an advantage," she said.

"The world record has just been beaten today by somebody born male, who now identifies as female, and the gap between them and the next born female competitor was quite a lot.

"The world record was two tenths of a second. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but it is.

"The gap between them and the next female competitor was four tenths, which to put into perspective in a sprint event like this, that would be 15m of the track, when sprint events are usually won by centimetres.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #78
Simply shouldn't be allowed....though I reckon the South African runner is a different issue again (tougher issue too).
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #79
Simply shouldn't be allowed....though I reckon the South African runner is a different issue again (tougher issue too).

I agree 100% in this regard related to people like Caster Semenya, and in fairness well also find men with female physical traits that give them an advantage in certain physical activities. But that is a natural variation, not man made!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #80
I agree 100% in this regard related to people like Caster Semenya, and in fairness well also find men with female physical traits that give them an advantage in certain physical activities. But that is a natural variation, not man made!

Should be a simple rule - if you went through puberty as a male, you should not be allowed to professionally compete as a female.  
This is now the longest premiership drought in the history of the Carlton Football Club - more evidence of climate change?

Reply #81
Should be a simple rule - if you went through puberty as a male, you should not be allowed to professionally compete as a female.

Did they though, this is an area where social politics and medical science play in the shadows!

The problem as I see it is gray, one side claim it makes no difference but the early opposing science suggests otherwise, and the results too it seems make a joke of that claim. Opponents of inclusive participation say it makes a huge difference, but the science is yet to prove it, and many decrying the science are to say the least political, and those supporting it aren't yet brave enough to offer a proof given the viciousness of the debate, and given the way funding works!

So unfortunately it looks like another gutless decision by our generation to leave it for future generations to clean up!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #82
In my opinion, allowing transgender athletes to compete in womens sport will eventually become the end of womens sport. If this is true, it would ruin sport for close to half of the worlds population, and for what? To keep a much smaller percentage of people happy. It seems madness to me.... but just my opinion.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #83
Run a transgender Olympics and see how far it gets.  Agree Amers.  Total decay of interest and competition.

Reply #84
I see Mouncey is back in the media slamming the proposed laws to ban transgender athletes from women's sport. She labelled the move transphobic.

I'm fed up to pussy's bow being labelled transphobic every time I fail to agree with one of these minority perspectives.

The truth is the proposed law will make sport fair for women/females, and it would be totally unfair to allow a transgender type like Mouncey to compete against someone's daughter, granddaughter, sister or wife. We have already had several global examples of such absurdities happening in basketball and weight lifting, world records being set that no female will likely ever better!

Let's say the AFLW wins equal pay, ignoring age does Danny Laidley decides to make and pick up a lucrative contract, would that be fair? Can you tell your daughter she is cut from the list because Danny Laidley took her spot! If someone like SpecialK could put on a skirt and run around for the AFLW Baggers earning the same wage as the males, would we cut Mooney, where would it stop?

Those of us old enough to remember put up with unfair Olympics for years, East Germany and Chinese teams sending steroid loaded athletes to games and smashing records with seemingly impossible feats no natural female could match, does it matter that the steroid adjustment is the reverse?

Can I detune a F1 car and race it against a go-cart?

I'm over it, and people like Mouncey need to realise their choices do not come with a free lunch, we all make choices every day that have a cost.

If transgender athletes want to compete, then make them their own competition!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #85
Would not give it the time of day .... women in any sport should just refuse to participate.

Reply #86
The one time greatest male athlete in the world is now a woman.
I wonder how Caitlyn Jenner would go in Masters Track and Field.

Reply #87
Credit to Jenner, he / she also is dead against it

Reply #88
Eliminate gender from sport, and you can then have women and men competing on a level playing field.

May the best athlete win.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #89
Eliminate gender from sport, and you can then have women and men competing on a level playing field.

May the best athlete win.

There would be no women in sport.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!