Skip to main content
Topic: 2020 SEASON SUSPENDED (Read 8105 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2020 SEASON SUSPENDED

Reply #75
I want to know, with no crowd, hence no facilities needed, why can't we play home games at Princes Park. Geelong can play at home, why not the rest of us.

Reply #76
Cap, I did see a photo from Sth Korea and it was a bit like that scene from " Flying High" in the cockpit, the dolls all had that smile on their face.....😎

I was going to add that to my post EB.  I took a girl on a second date to that movie (me not knowing the scene beforehand of course) but she was offended and walked out.  I stayed.  :)   

Reply #77
I was going to add that to my post EB.  I took a girl on a second date to that movie (me not knowing the scene beforehand of course) but she was offended and walked out.  I stayed.  :)   

Good call.

Reply #78

Holy mackerel, what a prude... dodged a bullet there Old Son  😉
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #79
You watch what happens to this Mickey Mouse season when the stars wake up to the idea of playing for 1/2 or 1/3rd pay!

Any odds on a trivial but nagging injury "ending the season" for Dangerfield?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #80
You watch what happens to this Mickey Mouse season when the stars wake up to the idea of playing for 1/2 or 1/3rd pay!

Any odds on a trivial but nagging injury "ending the season" for Dangerfield? 

He plays IN the competition, but he doesn't play FOR it.

Reply #81
So let me get this straight, Adel and PA are in hubs on the GC but they fly to Adel to play at AO, then fly back to the GC?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time