Skip to main content
Topic: RD 5 - Western Bulldogs vs Carlton (Prematch) (Read 57273 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 5 - Western Bulldogs vs Carlton (Prematch)

Reply #150
The thing is I think Watson would give us more anyway. Anyway it's not decided as yet, we will have to wait and see.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #151
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-04-19/were-a-topfour-training-team

Well it doens't look like the boys will be let off the leash - focus on the process, let the result take care of itself. I wonder if we had a "process" before MM? Interesting, that's what the boys seem to be struggling with.

Thomas "OK" according to MM.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #152
If the 'process' doesn't change, we'll be in for a long and miserable season.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #153
If the 'process' doesn't change, we'll be in for a long and miserable season.

Is it round 22 yet?
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #154
Well there's the proof we haven't improved, we're back to 'the process'.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #155
Yep, scary when we start talking about not worrying about winning.

Reply #156
We should win this week IMO...better looking team on paper and the Dogs have included some newbies which might cost them...
Blues by 30 points...

Reply #157
We should win this week IMO...better looking team on paper and the Dogs have included some newbies which might cost them...
Blues by 30 points...

I admire your optimism EB . . . and I have a sneaky suspicion that you're right.  Fingers crossed  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #158
We need a damned good win, not just a win. It needs to make a real statement!
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #159
I won't be holding my breath. The game is at etihad and last week said it all. We have snatched it in my opinion and the smell is only getting worse by the week, lose this one badly and all hell will break loose.

I think Mick is already planning for next year but he still needs wins this year to make sure he is there. I am normally a glass half full kind of guy but we have been exposed butt naked for every one of our flaws and we have neither the on-field or off-field leadership to pull it together.

Reply #160
Blues by 30 points...

I like your work EB, but here you are wrong. ;)

Reply #161
We need to either win by 15 goals or lose by 15 goals for me to be happy.

Anything in between means the situation won't change.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #162
Blues by 30 points...

Be warned while EB1 is a great judge of the game and players, he doesn't always take his medications. It is as obvious as the rain falls from the clouds, that he needs to take his medications immediately. Before he does something silly that he might regret. ;D
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #163
Blues by 30 points...

Be warned while EB1 is a great judge of the game and players, he doesn't always take his medications. It is as obvious as the rain falls from the clouds, that he needs to take his medications immediately. Before he does something silly that he might regret. ;D

But we are playing at Crappyhad.(etihad)..with the roof over, so the rain clouds dont affect - hence no medication - hence does something silly.. ;D

Reply #164
We need a damned good win, not just a win. It needs to make a real statement!

I'll take any win. Pretty sure Melbourne dominated us last week and we sit on 0-4. The only statement we are in a position to make is "we are still able to win games of football".