42 - Tuohy
[ 5 ] (5.6%)
44 - Carrazzo
[ 2 ] (2.2%)
45 - Johnson (Starting sub)
[ 0 ] (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: July 06, 2014, 09:43:40 pm

Topic: R15 - WORST on ground vs Pies (Read 16567 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R15 - WORST on ground vs Pies

Reply #45
A number of people here vote players based on agenda not performance. Carrazzo is in the best and worst this week.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #46
A number of people here vote players based on agenda not performance. Carrazzo is in the best and worst this week.

Why would they give him best votes, what is their agenda, are they part of the Lygon St mafia still reeling at Carrazzo's failure to get the Carlton captaincy?

The same guys who won't speak out against Murphy, but won't speak in support of Murphy either, silence is golden and it says quite a lot!  ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #47
Sheesh for a bloke on 700k Daisy has featured in our WOG ten times more than our BOG.

I think some of those appearances are due to him being on 700k!
Why did the Carlton FC fall? So they could learn to pick themselves up.

Reply #48

Rather than agenda, those who had Carrazzo is in their best or worst three this week may not assess performance in the same way as other folk.

That's the politest way I could find of saying that they are poor judges  ;)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #49
Looking at Carrot's efforts on Pendlebury he did a reasonable job of reducing his effectiveness - he gets a tick for that I suppose. On the other hand, some of his disposal was very ordinary and he provided very little in the way of drive from the midfield and they were the aspects of his game that caught my eye.

I think his days are definitely numbered as we need a lot more dynamism in our midfield and he's not the kind of player I would chose to provide that.
Reality always wins in the end.