Skip to main content
Topic: 2015-Rnd 2 West Coast vs Carlton (Ingame) (Read 49913 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015-Rnd 2 West Coast vs Carlton (Ingame)

Reply #180
"Challenge me"....based on a comment i made with no reason or logic applied to it.

*Challenged using reason*

Respone: "You are wrong."

I suppose that last mark he took could've been stopped?
Henderson is no mug, but was made to look 'silly' because Kennedy took a chest mark in the clear.

Have you ever played football before? Do you know that there is SFA our backmen can do when their midfield have that amount of time, space and skill to deliver to a FF with space?!
Spot on , it's a team game, but this game is a team short

Reply #181
We are looking into the abyss without doubt. MM gorn (probably fairly soon) and a cleanout of senior players to occur, followed by years of rebuilding. I've just about had enough and probably won't be going to too many games now for a while.  >:(
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #182
Got the official 2015 guide in the mail today. How ironic. All the spin about how excited and optimistic everyone is about the year. Pffffft!
This is sadder than the dark days with Pagan.

Reply #183
Kennedy getting that mark is symptomatic of the total lack of teamwork that these blokes have.

Someone needed to slot into the hole to cut off those passes, but they have just tossed the towel in.

That was shocking.
They've gone to Kennedy all night but we gave him a paddock to lead into right in front of goal.
Words fail me.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #184
Okay MM last week you justified/explained away to some extent our loss as we played a very good finalist from last year.

So what will it be today? Losing White early? The wet?

There are some very serious issues at CFC land. Very serious.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #185
Can't stand watching this side.  

20 minutes of ok football and then we get split open.   We are so easy to score against.   How does Kennedy have so much space in the forward 50 in the modern game?

Mick give the contract crap a rest until we see something.  Any thing?

Reply #186
How many do you think Kennedy will get? I am thinking 13

Reply #187
FFS Levi.

Reply #188
More frustrating than last week. Can't see any short term fixes at all! Too reliant on Judd and Simpson again. No one else has stood up

Reply #189
Carrots... I've stuck fat for as long I can... But I'm with you brother... Time to go Mick....

Reply #190
The bolt gets one. I guess if he marks them all 10 metres out direct in front he might crack 65 per cent accuracy...

Reply #191
Can anyone can work out Casboult?

Reply #192
Even though he's missed some shockers, we'd be in an ordinary place without Levi.

Reply #193
So many players with flaws....epitomized by Levi. 
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #194
How can Levi not kick a footy... ffs