Skip to main content
Topic: 2017 Rd 8: Pre Game Judgements St Kilda vs Carlton (Read 24350 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2017 Rd 8: Pre Game Judgements St Kilda vs Carlton

Reply #105
they grow another leg .because we kick the ball long into our fwd line ,if we dont mark it and spills to the ground saints have players pushing back (flooding) and bang away they go with there pace and run ,this is what worries me about the new young carlton.

Reply #106
they grow another leg .because we kick the ball long into our fwd line ,if we dont mark it and spills to the ground saints have players pushing back (flooding) and bang away they go with there pace and run ,this is what worries me about the new young carlton.

That last game we played we seemed to spot up players in the forward 50 a bit more. We kicked it around before pushing forward, I thought this was a big change from previous games. Honouring leads...  Finally ;)
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #107
Hi guys, I'm stuck on the edge of reality, can't load the afl or cfc websites but can load here ok... go figure ????
Can someone please check if we are on fta tomorrow in northern NSW or Gold Coast.
Cheers
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #108
Hi guys, I'm stuck on the edge of reality, can't load the afl or cfc websites but can load here ok... go figure ????
Can someone please check if we are on fta tomorrow in northern NSW or Gold Coast.
Cheers

Not on free to air in northern NSW or the Gold Coast. Just checked the AFL website.

Reply #109
4 Sams and 6 Jacks in one game must me some sort of a record. Throw in a Jacob, Jarryn, Jimmy, Jake, Jade and Josh there are alot of J's.

Shhhh you might uncover the science of selection ^-^
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #110
Not on free to air in northern NSW or the Gold Coast. Just checked the AFL website.

Cheers Paul.
Looks like I'll need to humbug the nrl favoring publican ????
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #112
Cheers

Hey noorthern blue.
Have you heard of kodi? Its a media streaming .........service???
Theres an afl channel on that that better than nothing. Google it or youtube it for more info.

Great for replays but noticed last night it had a live section.  Will check it out tomorrow.
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #113
Hey noorthern blue.
Theres an afl channel on that that better than nothing. Google it or youtube it for more info.

Great for replays but noticed last night it had a live section.  Will check it out tomorrow.

I believe it doesnt work anymore, AFL Live  programming tests for embedded app in root directories and you will get an error message that says the program is " rooted"....never a truer word... :(
Not sure about the replay app...maybe that works...

Reply #114
Hey noorthern blue.

No, I haven't BB.
My main problem is the lack of mobile signal, a couple of weeks ago I couldn't even get a text out of this place !!
Let’s go BIG !

Reply #115
I believe it doesnt work anymore, AFL Live  programming tests for embedded app in root directories and you will get an error message that says the program is " rooted"....never a truer word... :(
Not sure about the replay app...maybe that works...

The AFL are so worried about squeezing a dollar our of the TV rights they have forgotten, TV is so 1960s!

How about they concentrate on building the fans base, globally the dollars from a massive fan base will make the Aussie TV rights look weak as piss!

Carlton by 25.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #116
Looks like it's the sports bar in HK for the game, lucky they make great burgers . Will be an interesting one,

Reply #117
My dad has a media box at home and he gets every game on it. Terrible quality but better than nothing.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #118
Going along for a look. Never know your luck, if the same attitude as the last two weeks turns up, we are every chance.
Go Blues
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time