Thoughts ?

Re: The Blues draw 2017

Reply #1
OK
Looks difficult at this early stage BUT,
we could possibly win the first four if we are ready
Thoughts ?

Richmond 50/50...Tigers had a reasonable trade period
Melbourne 50/50....Dees are seen as a team on the way up and a finals chance but I always fancy our chances vs them....
Essendon....not confident at all, we struggled with their makeshift team last season and now they have good players back...Hurley, Hooker down back will make scoring tough ...probably get smashed.

Gold Coast...should win unless Ablett is back to his old self..
I'd take 2 wins from those games....

Reply #2
Richmond 50/50...Tigers had a reasonable trade period
Melbourne 50/50....Dees are seen as a team on the way up and a finals chance but I always fancy our chances vs them....
Essendon....not confident at all, we struggled with their makeshift team last season and now they have good players back...Hurley, Hooker down back will make scoring tough ...probably get smashed.

Gold Coast...should win unless Ablett is back to his old self..
I'd take 2 wins from those games....

+1 although we are going to get the Tigers whilst they are still working out where their best team is, and we have made many changes, but not so many that we have lost players that impacted our games significantly last season so we could jump them early.

Melbourne are probably the ones who will shoot up the ladder next year.  They have had a top trade period, and have gained a lot without losing much.

The Bombers will have a very ordinary season next year despite the soft draw.  I am anticipating that this saga will come home to roost next year and that they will finally figure out that most of their players were not very good and did benefit from the PEDS, and is my only sure bet at this stage.

GC will be interesting.  If Rocket is really not doing a great job, expect the wheels to fall off there and him to get the knife at the end of next season.

I think we could win all 4 or lose all 4 accordingly.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #3
The Bombers will have a very ordinary season next year despite the soft draw.  I am anticipating that this saga will come home to roost next year and that they will finally figure out that most of their players were not very good and did benefit from the PEDS, and is my only sure bet at this stage.

This.

We're due to have a win over the Tigers too....
Finals, then 4 in a row!