Skip to main content
Topic: Round 10: Carlton vs Adelaide Pre Game Palaver (Read 30251 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 10: Carlton vs Adelaide Pre Game Palaver

Reply #15
Wood is going nowhere Roy.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #16
I hope Eddie doesn't get booed. I don't think he did last year, but after the comments from "M word" I hope fans just keep a cool head and remember what he did for our club.
Carn Blues!!

Reply #17
I hope Eddie doesn't get booed. I don't think he did last year, but after the comments from "M word" I hope fans just keep a cool head and remember what he did for our club.
Carn Blues!!

If we are smart we will cheer him, to highlight the difference between a nice bloke and the other type!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #18
Carn Blues!!

Almost guaranteed.

Football tribalism will result in him being "booed".

Still, it will not be as loud as any others.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #19
I wont be booing him that's for sure.
Just quietly hoping he does terribly against us.

Reply #20
Apparently Kreuz definitely playing. Just a no brainer really. The guy played well last week by all reports, if he's going to play he may as well play seniors.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #21
Eddie Betts was my Mum's favourite player.
Cant possibly wish him ill.
...but hope he has a quiet game ;)

Reply #22
Carlton ruckman Matthew Kreuzer will line up for his first game since round one last year after a long battle with foot issues and three games in the VFL.

The Blues' big man has been named to face Adelaide on Saturday afternoon at the MCG, as one of three big inclusions alongside captain Marc Murphy and Chris Judd.

They have lost Dale Thomas to a toe injury while [glow=red,2,300]Chris Yarran has been omitted [/glow]along with forward Liam Jones.

:) :) :)

Reply #23
Que?
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #24
Carlton ruckman Matthew Kreuzer will line up for his first game since round one last year after a long battle with foot issues and three games in the VFL.

The Blues' big man has been named to face Adelaide on Saturday afternoon at the MCG, as one of three big inclusions alongside captain Marc Murphy and Chris Judd.

They have lost Dale Thomas to a toe injury while [glow=red,2,300]Chris Yarran has been omitted [/glow]along with forward Liam Jones.

:) :) :)

sounds like barker is setting standards...

Reply #25
In: Marc Murphy, Chris Judd and Matthew Kreuzer
Out: Chris Yarran (omitted-disciplinary), Liam Jones (omitted) and Dale Thomas (toe injury)

Reply #26
Apparently Yazz was late to Barker's team meeting last Fri. There could also be other issues but I don't know of any.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #27
We are tanking... And Yazz will almost certainly be somewhere else next year IMO.  And Walker and Touhy named after stinking it up ???
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #28
why not name krooze as emergency reason the weather or match game fitness

Reply #29
Looks like Kreuzer will play forward. Welcome back big guy!

Would love to know the reason Yazz rocked up late. If he was out partying that is not good at all.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!