Skip to main content
Topic: R2 : Blues V Tigers (Venting & Vitriol)  (Read 61218 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R2 : Blues V Tigers (Venting & Vitriol)

Reply #15
There are misses and there are misses. Garlett's show pony check side is the howler of the year.

Warnock's OOF from 20m out might give it a nudge though.

What a crab !!!!   ::)

The one is the goalsquare he kicked went straight...straight to Vickery......we need to recruit another ruckman and lose a few we have......and Hampson was no great loss either.

Reply #16

Gibbs.....yep you are free to go...

Reply #17
Rowe oh dear God please never again.

Too many butchers in the side, turnovers and poor kicking for goal prevented us from pinching that. Richmond aren't much chop, top 4 my ass. A good side would have put us to the sword to the tune of 10 goals plus.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #18
At least the employees had a dip in the second half memo to HR, Buckley to play entire season (there is the heart of this club), and the entire skills management team to be sacked on the spot. Seven shots at goal within the 50m and all missed, don't mention Garlett I have a Parko-esque vein throbbing still. Disgraceful even for this bunch of mercenaries.
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #19
id rather the kids being played...if they have the endeavour and ticker buckley showed tonight
Its better than some of the sh1te others served up
played 8 quarters this year and so far have only showed up for 2

It couldn't hurt because at least we might see some desperate efforts and developing for the future.

we need to, whats the fkn point of our recruiting strategy - to let them rot in the 2's?
while many in the 1st don't deserve to play league footy

Which is why one of Bell or Robbo needs to make way for Graham and Cripps needs to be sub. Kid needs a taste.

If they drop either Menzel or Buckley I will need to take double my Blood Pressure dosage.
Keep the Faith

Reply #20
I am fkn sick of that smart arsssssse Garlett running into an open goal and trying to be a fkn smart arssssse. If malthouse doesn't bite his head off, because the stupid fwiot does it all the time, then malthouse is Sh!!!!thouse.

Their field kicking is woeful!!
The following need to go.

Rowe, a complete hack.
Mclean, gone!
Ellard starts well then disappears.
White a hack.

Touhey, disgraceful last week and this.

Warnock can't kick to saver his life, never could, never will.

Waite has been letting us down when it counted with his set shots for goal ever since he came to the club.

Bring in: Carazzo Docherty Judd, all of those as soon as they are fit, and Graham and Cripps NOW.

Everitt killed Deledio. Thomas is and will, get better with every game.

Lucas was ok when he came on but like Brainless Robbo, still kicks to the opposition.

Some of you will say we were unlucky, missed shots we should have kicked bulldust bulldust bulldust.

Fact is, if you don't put in for 100 minutes, you don't win.

If you DO put in for 100 minutes, you can overcome the missed shots because you will have far more possession of the ball and therefore more chances to score, just like the 50 minutes they put in, in the second half.

Next week we have got the cheats. If Rowe, White, Ellard, or Mclean are picked, we won't win.

Reply #22
Bring in Wood and Casboult. Couldn't be any worse than what we have.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #23
Once again, you can't fault the desire or work rate, but the skills don't cut it.
Yarran made one mistake for the night, the rest of him was top draw, Buckley showed plenty as did Bell, Thomas is worth every cent, Jamison superb on Riewoldt but like half a dozen others he could have nailed the game and didn't.
A good effort considering the howlers, but I don't think Richmond are much good.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #25
WHat was the deal with McLean not getting off the bench at 3 quarter time?
Got the Sh..s...whats the deal with this site tonight??? Slow as the Blues in the first half....by the way...it's gunna be a long year!!

Reply #26
Bad kicking is bad football. Simples!!

Doesnt matter how you look at it, for the most part, we didnt deserve to win that game. We were bloody terrible. The Tiggers shatt themselves to let us back in. They're not that much better than us TBH.

How is it that Warnock could win the BOG and Worst on ground for the same game? 2 kicks at 0% !!! ::)

Buckley is a keeper. Leave him in and find a few more like him.

Yarran's finally showing his potential and Garlett is showing us why he slipped to the rookie draft >:(

Murph worked his way into it but still aint the player he should be.

Gibbs' 1 effort for the game aint anywhere near enough. Pi55 off to Adel for all I care.

Kudos to Bell, Simmo and  later on Waite.

Everitts game after 1/4 time was great and I suppose you'd have to say Curnows was too. I didnt notice Cotchin all that much and assume Curnow had him ????? :-[

Last week we fired early and fell away. this week we start at half time.  How dumb is this group of players? Just an even, consistant 4 Qrt effort will do boys.
Too little and Way too late. Pull your fingers out boys!!

Reply #27
Enough doom and gloom. Were some positives i thought.

I accept we are not a top 4 team so not judging us like we are.

Nice to see some of the kids show something.

Bell, Buckley and even (Menzel and Lucas in the last quarter) all contributed and had important touches. Thomas looked better for the run and Murphy tried his heart out.

Considering we had No Judd, kruezer, walker, carrazzo and little impact from Gibbs not all is lost.

Reply #28
Not sure who's the bigger D!CKHEAD - Garlett or Vickery?  >:(
Keyboard warrior #24601

Reply #29
I want cripps playing asap.
carrots can stay at home and babysit
I m over it - I want kids playing NOW
the season is shot - we are not good enough to beat GWS
id rather miles in the youngsters to start next week - MICK YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD