Skip to main content
Topic: Carlton VS Essendon (Match Talk) (Read 60369 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Carlton VS Essendon (Match Talk)

Reply #270
Our first blow-out under MM. And it was embarrassing to watch.

There can be no avoiding the questions with trite responses, MM. No use talking about the season being a marathon and not a sprint. We've not started yet and the rest of the field is under way.

At present the CFC and Melbourne FC are the two worst clubs in the competition... how fitting they meet this week. One of them will finally be a winner. And if us, it will be a very hollow victory.

No it won't. It will be a hard fought out draw.
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.

Reply #271
If theres a clean out to be done, id rather it done now
First and foremost, I want a spill of the full board and tickets put forward.
once that is settled.
A full a through audit of the whole operation. I want a sub committee of trusted carlton people right away
I don't want these carlton people part of the long term structure - just a transitional overbody
I want all the kids played now for the rest of the season- 6 players should be dropped next week
I want a expert development senior coach appointed next year
No point getting a premiership coach
The season is over - there really is no point playing for 10- 12 on the ladder

Reply #272
The rot starts at the top - always....
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #274
Well the silver lining to this may be that it triggers the start of the changes that we desperately need as a club to start going forward again, and they are a LOT bigger than just the coaching staff for sure.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #275
Well the silver lining to this may be that it triggers the start of the changes that we desperately need as a club to start going forward again, and they are a LOT bigger than just the coaching staff for sure.

The great Carlton sides would not have had to consider such options and this is where the board is behind the times.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #276

Kernahan, Malthouse, Murphy.

Just on this. I'm not sure if you can blame Murphy. Yeah he's an average captain but that's not his fault. He still laid 8 tackles and had it 27 times. He tried which is more than you can say for a few others.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #277

No chance Cookie.

MM, Mathieson, Swann all on the same page with the deflection.

We are finished as a club the way things are.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #278
Our first blow-out under MM. And it was embarrassing to watch.

There can be no avoiding the questions with trite responses, MM. No use talking about the season being a marathon and not a sprint. We've not started yet and the rest of the field is under way.

At present the CFC and Melbourne FC are the two worst clubs in the competition... how fitting they meet this week. One of them will finally be a winner. And if us, it will be a very hollow victory.

No it won't. It will be a hard fought out draw.
Kroozer cup Mk2
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #279
Yep.  Thought Murph was solid without being spectacular.  Don't think he is captain material.   Think
that this is to much of a burden on him.

Reply #280
I read the Ian Collins article in The Hun today, the story of being whacked by the AFL.

In hindsight we might have been better off to hand in the keys!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #281
I read the Ian Collins article in The Hun today, the story of being whacked by the AFL.

Ouch

Reply #282

Just on this. I'm not sure if you can blame Murphy. Yeah he's an average captain but that's not his fault. He still laid 8 tackles and had it 27 times. He tried which is more than you can say for a few others.

I'm not bagging Murph, but I think the club was wrong to make him skipper.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #283

I'm not bagging Murph, but I think the club was wrong to make him skipper.

Just put it with the rest of all the bad decisions ::)
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #284

ian Collins is a screww1t
waited 20 years to go from vice prez to prez
what does he do first? he rolls over like the b1tch he is
and takes it rudely and suddenly from a former scum afl prez imposter.
Did even put up a fight - his article, him the man is typical of what was on display tonight
The Pr1ck of person to run to the papers and put that stuff in there is embarrassing for him the "man"