Skip to main content
Topic: Fish is back! - Brad Fisher joins AFLW coaching panel. (Read 16779 times) previous topic - next topic

Fish is back! - Brad Fisher joins AFLW coaching panel.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2018-11-09/aflw-coaching-panel-announced
Carlton has finalised its AFLW coaching panel for next season, with Brad Fisher and Steven Salopek signing on as assistant coaches for the Club’s 2019 campaign.

Under the leadership of senior coach Daniel Harford, the pair joins senior assistant Shannon McFerran who has transitioned to the AFLW program after coaching the Club’s inaugural VFLW side this year.

Re: Fish is back! - Brad Fisher joins AFLW coaching panel.

Reply #2
Hopefully he can coach! He could play!
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #3
Rookie him and give him that game he should have been given in the first place. >:(

x2. Thank Brett Ratten for that debacle.

great to see him back at the club.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #4
x2. Thank Brett Ratten for that debacle.

great to see him back at the club.

I thought Ratten was a pussy who wanted to be mates with all the players. Then when he makes a hard call, he gets caned. It's not a charity.

Reply #6
Great to see that the Club slightly squared up with Fish in 2010 and made him a life member. 

Reply #7
We just delisted Sam Rowe on 99 games.

He's actually deserving of 100 games.

Fisher was cooked.  His 99th was rubbish. 
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #8
Great to see that the Club slightly squared up with Fish in 2010 and made him a life member.

In fact, Fish became eligible for life membership, along with Simmo and Waite, when he completed his eighth AFL season with us in 2010. The eligibility criteria are set; play for eight seasons and you’re a life member.

It is good to see Fish back at the club.  I remember being disappointed that he didn’t get to chalk up his 100th game but, looking back on it now, it would have been wrong to gift him a game when his form didn’t warrant selection.

It was interesting and entertaining to watch the video of Fish and Jamo on the club website.  I had gained the impression that Jamo’s departure was fraught so it was good to see him back at the club and in good spirits.  It seems to me that the club has a focus on engaging with past players and that’s a good thing.

Anyway, I hope Fish does well in his coaching role.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #9
Fisher was going to be a gun before injury struck him.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #10
If it's the last game or two of the season and you're safely inside the eight or no chance of making it.... it would be common sense to 'gift' a player his 100th purely from a F/S perspective

Fisher was cooked.  His 99th was rubbish. 

It was, but it was his first game for the year.
He kicked 10 goals in the next game at VFL level

Reply #11
Fisher's knee was a result of a totally unnecessary act from a Freo  crap truck.   Totally unnecessary and never showed a derrick of remorse over it either.
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?