Skip to main content
Topic: Can Derek Jeter's life get any better? (Read 5644 times) previous topic - next topic

Can Derek Jeter's life get any better?

Legendary baseball career, multimillion dollars wages($12M/2014) and now his girlfriend makes the Sports Illustrated cover.

I suppose he could find himself a better missus, this one's as fugly as a hat full!

Lifes tough at the top! :D
The Force Awakens!

Re: Can Derek Jeter's life get any better?

Reply #1
He's always done it tough though.

Joy was a real burden, too aggressive, a real control freak, he had to cut her loose and quickly. He felt like he was drowning!

Vanessa came along, she was great but didn't fit his sporty lifestyle. He just couldn't get her out of bed!

He hooked up with Jordana, she was much more sporty and suited his lifestyle. But those flouro colors in the early mornings got to him eventually, it must have been hell all that pink on black. If only she had stayed away from the tanning salon and bought a tan cardigan.

Of course after that color he well and truly over corrected with Jessica, a great girl but too grey and cold climate for an outdoors type like Derek. She wanted to curl up in winter and he wanted to stretch out in summer!

The world thought he finally hit a home run with Minka, but who'd a thunk it, she is a Coke girl and he's a Pepsi guy!

Some blokes have no luck at all!  ::)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #2
reminds me of my Rolodex

Reply #3
He must have a great personality with a quirky sense of humour and "gets" women   :))

Reply #4
He must have a great personality with a quirky sense of humour and "gets" women   :))

Surely he tells women he is an international croquet sensation and only drives around a 2000 nissan pulsar for sponsorship reasons?

Reply #5
He's definitely struggling.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #6
Legendary baseball career, multimillion dollars wages($12M/2014) and now his girlfriend makes the Sports Illustrated cover.

I suppose he could find himself a better missus, this one's as fugly as a hat full!

That pic is so borderline. :))
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #8

That pic is so borderline. :))

It's not even real, I bet it's been photoshopped to the max, but I'm guessing you already knew that.
Mens sana in corpore sano - A healthy mind in a healthy body.

Navy, it's not just a color, it's an attitude !!!

Reply #9

Reply #10
Lucky I had my ventolin handy when I opened this thread. ;D
This digital world is too much for us insects to understand.