Skip to main content
Topic: RD 20 : BLUES Scorch Suns (Final Siren Fadeout) (Read 16727 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: RD 20 : BLUES Scorch Suns (Final Siren Fadeout)

Reply #45
Btw - anyone else pleasantly surprised with the crowd who attended? I thought just a smidge under 29,000 was an outstanding corwd result & just shows what the people want. There were clearly more families/kids at that game than I've seen all year at any of our Etihad games.

Btw-Btw......our form at Etihad this year in general has been nothing short of spectacular compared to any previous season, which is kind of a shame now that we're most probably gonna be moving more games away from the venue.
Football is life, there is nothing else....

Reply #46
Btw-Btw......our form at Etihad this year in general has been nothing short of spectacular compared to any previous season, which is kind of a shame now that we're most probably gonna be moving more games away from the venue.

I wonder if that relates in any way to our style of football.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #47

I wonder if that relates in any way to our style of football.

Malthouse changed the boundary at Visy to be the same as Etihad. We can't win at the MCG now though :P

I suspect it is game plan. It's easier to defend switching the play and harder to open up defense at at Etihad IMO.

Reply #48
I can't remember who it was (might have been Finey) but some media personality said we wouldn't beat Gold Coast for 15 years.

Lasted about 2 months.