Skip to main content
Topic: VFL Rd 4: Northern Blues vs. Frankston on Sunday (Read 26230 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: VFL Rd 4: Northern Blues vs. Frankston on Sunday

Reply #60
It's better for his body anyway.  Until he gets his fitness up and rebuilds confidence he might as well play as a forward and do the ruck work at that end of the ground.

I wonder if there is a correlation between Kreuzer's availability and Casboult's accuracy...
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #61
I would prefer to see Kreuzer have another couple of runs in the NBs; at least one more with a good percentage as a key forward, then one doing the bulk of the ruck work.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #62
I would prefer to see Kreuzer have another couple of runs in the NBs; at least one more with a good percentage as a key forward, then one doing the bulk of the ruck work.

I respect the notion, but K-man is better than a Warnock or Casboult in the ruck everyday of the week.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #63
I respect the notion, but K-man is better than a Warnock or Casboult in the ruck everyday of the week.

True, but I would prefer that he not come back underdone.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #64

Likewise. Reckon the club will give him play him in the NBs again and see how he pulls up before deciding on the next step.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #65
Likewise. Reckon the club will give him play him in the NBs again and see how he pulls up before deciding on the next step.

x3..Mumford and sons isnt his ideal opponent either being the heavy bash and crash type so I would prefer if he had another week in the NB's...

Reply #66
x3..Mumford and sons isnt his ideal opponent either being the heavy bash and crash type so I would prefer if he had another week in the NB's...

Smart thinking with the Match-up. The next week is endurance with Stanley and Blicavs, so that will tst his endurance, but will be less impact.

Its is smart, so you know Kreuze will be straight in this week :-)
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #67

Mumford is the form ruckman of the competition... Wood is going to have to be specially prepared for this one, he'll need some mongrel as well.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #68
Mumford is the form ruckman of the competition... Wood is going to have to be specially prepared for this one, he'll need some mongrel as well.
Spot on Baggers. Its a real shame Kruze got re-injured and isn't ready. This would be the type of contest he would relish, two competitive animals going at it is what both these two live for.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time