Skip to main content
Topic: R8 - Blues vs Saints (Monday night mauling?) (Read 55952 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R8 - Blues vs Saints (Monday night mauling?)

Reply #165
Working tonight at the ground so will have to keep my emotions in check.   If we are losing though,  I wont be able to leave.  Might just have to turn my back and not watch

I pretty much can't watch Carlton games live on tv at the moment... i have to wait until i know the result! 

And i have a bad feeling about tonight.

We should belt them. St Nick could run amok I guess and a small forward will most likely give us headaches but surely we are a significant better outfit that these guys?

Reply #166
So over not being pumped for games, was really pumped vs Port, had a little bit back against the Pies (gone in around 15 mins) and now I'm not pumped again. Must be great to follow Hawthorn/Collingwood/Geelong et al....
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #167
So over not being pumped for games, was really pumped vs Port, had a little bit back against the Pies (gone in around 15 mins) and now I'm not pumped again. Must be great to follow Hawthorn/Collingwood/Geelong et al....

Losing all the time does that

Reply #168

Which gate you working on Age.. I might need to sneak in a bottle of Jack Daniels to get me through tonight...  ;D

Reply #169

The only games I've really looked forward to this year have been Geelong/Hawks and Sydney / Hawks.

Both games didn't let me down either.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #170

Which gate you working on Age.. I might need to sneak in a bottle of Jack Daniels to get me through tonight...  ;D

Not on the gate tonight sorry.   Working on an AIlse but not sure which one yet.  Will find out when I get there. 

Reply #171
How much the hourly rate Agey?? I'm on 12 weeks paternity leave soon wouldn't mind topping up the account on weekends.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #172
Anyone know if this game is in free to air?

Reply #173

Sadly not mate. Fox footy or watch it like me on the AFL App. Pai about $15 for a months viewing and it's been well spent. Will renew. Especially since it's meter free on Telstra.
Keep the Faith

Reply #174

BUGGER! Might need to pop down to the pub to watch it.

Sadly not mate. Fox footy or watch it like me on the AFL App. Pai about $15 for a months viewing and it's been well spent. Will renew. Especially since it's meter free on Telstra.

Reply #175
Scotland replaced by Armfield in selected side.

Jeffy the interchange.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #176
Scotland replaced by Armfield in selected side.

Jeffy the interchange.
Fair call.

Jeffy has been poor, but he could really kill it after half time.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................