Skip to main content
Topic: R8 - Blues vs Saints (Monday night mauling?) (Read 56052 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R8 - Blues vs Saints (Monday night mauling?)

Reply #90
At least for the first time in years, we wont have to put up with Therapist and his inflammatory antics and annual birthday performances against us!!!

Reply #91
Haha they will find someone else Dom, it always happens. If we drop this game to the saints I don't want to hear anything more about Mick being the man.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #92
Reminds me of an episode of Arrested Development:
Tobias: You're forgetting, Lindsay, that as a psychiatrist, I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world's first "analrapist".

Lindsay: Yeah, and you were almost arrested for those business cards.

Tobias:  Yes, it didn't look good on paper, but ...

Buster: [Tobias hands Buster his business card] Ahhhh!

Tobias Fünke: Oh, it's pronounced "Analrapist".

Buster: It wasn't the pronunciation that bothered me.

Click HERE for a partial clip.

Reply #93
Haha they will find someone else Dom, it always happens. If we drop this game to the saints I don't want to hear anything more about Mick being the man.

Because we've had a great record against them previously  ;)...   So this is your make or break game?

Reply #94

Because we've had a great record against them previously  ;)...   So this is your make or break game?

Lose this and it's bottom 4...

Reply #95

No make or break, just break. We should easily account for these blokes, doing so does not inspire any more confidence in the coach from me.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #96

No, you watch... all of a sudden St Kilda will have a better list..
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #97

No, you watch... all of a sudden St Kilda will have a better list..

Nothing is going to top the Melbourne are a good side or whatever the comment was after that loss.

Reply #98
Bet the Saints are backing themselves.
 You watch a Rising Star nomination coming from them next week.

Reply #99
Beat them by 36 pts last time we played.  It's Monday nights that we can't win.  I think the boys usually book in their Ciccone appointments on Monday so it must throw them out of sync.

I'm sure Mick will get them up for it though  :P
Excuses year 1, blame year 2, contract extention year 3........

Reply #100
We need to start two things immediately.

Losing games, and crying to the league that if we don't get their assistance in the draft we are forked! To back this up we need a plethora of voices in the media saying it won't be fair if we are given help like the advantages Dawks, Pies, Swans, Dockers and other have received in the past!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #101
After the Melbounre Loss, there are no certain wins for us.

What has it all come to???

Reply #102
After the Melbounre Loss, there are no certain wins for us.

What has it all come to???

Since dropping a game to them in 1995, it's nearly always been a toss up, same with the swans actually...

Reply #103
Im never confident about playing Stkilda.... Ever...

Even back in the early 90's, they broke our massive winning streak at Optus Oval when they were on the bottom..

In 95, they were one of our only 2 losses for the year..

Im confident Mick can outcoach Richardson, so now its up to the players to peform their a55es off..  If they do, we should beat them by 6 goals or more. 

Here's hoping..  ^-^

Reply #104
Yes, the 'Aints have become one of our bogie sides. This is a trend we must reverse. We have to start beating these bogie sides, especially the 'Aints. We did it to the Dogs. Now we need to be able to beat Sydney, Hawthorn, Geelong, Essendon and Collingwood.
Mind you, if we manage that, then we WILL truly be a decent side again.
Live Long and Prosper!