Skip to main content
Topic: Round 17 Carlton vs Hawthorn Game Commentary (Read 47972 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Round 17 Carlton vs Hawthorn Game Commentary

Reply #165
Gone back two months, this is the team that "played "for Mick, leopards dont change their spots, this is the most diabolical team EVER to put this jumper on, worse in every respect than what poor old Dennis had to deal with. There is absolutely no spirit, heart, idea, interest in this lot of frauds. There is no chance JB will get this job, and I for one dont want him or anything that even remotely stinks like Malthouse in charge. Dew or bust (but he may want the Crow job). I am so disillusioned I may just give the whole thing away, this modern game is complete crape anyway.....

What about Campo??
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #166
I just don't understand any more.  Rioli gets caught, spun 360 and throws it away and it's play on... We get retarded for a microsecond and we are pinged.  Rioli nails a bloke high and it's HTB..  I just don't get it.

The reason you don't get it is that you're trying to be sensible, logical and consistent, traits that are absolute no-no's when you follow this game.

Reply #167
Whadaya know - a holding the ball and a 50.... Starting to even it up once the horse has well and truly bolted... Make that stats sheet look a bit more palatable

Reply #169
Most of the team tonight are looking very disinterested.

Docherty on the other hand....

Tremendous effort to get in front of Roughy.

Reply #171
Most of the team tonight are looking very disinterested.
Docherty on the other hand....

Docherty goes flat chat whether we're 10 points in front or 10 goals down, his foot skills are average but I wish we had another 5 of him.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #172
What Murphy did then, is the reason why he shouldn't be captain.

Reply #173
Jones aaaaaaaaRGHHHHHHHH USELESS
DrE is no more... you ok with that harmonica man?

Reply #175
White and Rowe wouldn't look out of place on the Benny Hill Show.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #176
Could he be our next coach, if Dew gets the Adelaide gig?

I thought you liked Campo?

Why the hell would you wish this upon him?

Maybe payback for going to the bombers.

Reply #178
I'd say "training drill" but the witches hats at Waverley are probably more competitive than us

Reply #179
What Murphy did then, is the reason why he shouldn't be captain.

Who do you suggest should be?
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.