Skip to main content
Topic: 2018 Rd 21 In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Freo in Perth (Read 15268 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2018 Rd 21 In Game Attitude: Carlton vs Freo in Perth

Reply #75
Ship steadied at the end of the qtr - nice composure. We've seen a few encouraging glimpses of the future I believe.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #76
Should we give it back?  :)

Nah. Makes up for one of about 4 green grub Freo frees >:D
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #77
Lucky free to Lobbe
Got to take them when they're given. There are so many we don't get that we could.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #78
The Cripps goal disallowed did not hit the Freo player imo - we were dudded on that so I'll take the Lobbe goal with pleasure.

Reply #79
Lobbe BOG and the difference IMO......Freo without Sandilands and Fyfe are a bit toothless..
Paddy Dow is a very pleasant player to watch, nice movement of the ball by hand and foot and glides over the turf....

Reply #80
The Cripps goal disallowed did not hit the Freo player imo - we were dudded on that so I'll take the Lobbe goal with pleasure.

Spot on. Umps call it hit opponents back. Couldn't see it anywhere near his back :-\
Henry Ford.

Reply #81
18 possessions to Cripps. 13 to Daisy, Kerridge and Graham.
10 to Lobbe, but his must have been very effective. According to the stats, he is the most effective person on the ground. Even though he is losing to the taps in a ratio of 2:3.
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #82
What happened? with the 'Cripps Goal'?
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #83
Lobbe BOG and the difference IMO......Freo without Sandilands and Fyfe are a bit toothless..
Paddy Dow is a very pleasant player to watch, nice movement of the ball by hand and foot and glides over the turf....
I wanted Dow to kick the goal, it would have been huge to end that dash with one.

Reply #84
Spot on. Umps call it hit opponents back. Couldn't see it anywhere near his back :-\
And video footage confirmed it, but not over ruled.

Reply #85
18 possessions to Cripps. 13 to Daisy, Kerridge and Graham.
10 to Lobbe, but his must have been very effective. According to the stats, he is the most effective person on the ground. Even though he is losing to the taps in a ratio of 2:3.

Cripps is just a class above the rest, Kerridge has butchered the ball.....Graham been handy in one of his better games....

Reply #86
What happened? with the 'Cripps Goal'?

Deemed by the goal umpire as hitting a Freo player - score review - umpire's call. WRONG imo!

Reply #87
I wanted Dow to kick the goal, it would have been huge to end that dash with one.

Yes!!! Was screaming at the tv saying don’t pass don’t pass. This kid can seriously play

Reply #88
Crippa's got that goal in my book ;)
Henry Ford.