Skip to main content
Topic: R2 Richmond V Carlton - Prematch (Read 68749 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R2 Richmond V Carlton - Prematch

Reply #180
I'd be more along the lines of White>McInnes personally, I don't rate either.

I think Laidler and McInnes are directly comparable, White is a different type of player.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #181
Juddy is so close, could he be the sub this week, bring him on half way through the  third quarter and let him go for it. ( I know you run the risk that he might be used in the first five minutes!)

What happens if we get an injury 5 minutes into the 1st qtr, Juddy comes on but then can't run out the game.
IMO even the sub has to be 100% fit, it should never be used to bring back an injured player early.
Juddy another 3-4 weeks away according to the Club. Thats CFC code for see ya in Rnd 15 Juddy.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #182
Juddy another 3-4 weeks away according to the Club. Thats CFC code for see ya in Rnd 15 Juddy.
That's OK, he is the only bloke on our list that can plays finals without playing a single round!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #187
When are the teams announced??  For a Thursday night game, shouldn't they be tonight?

Reply #189
When are the teams announced??  For a Thursday night game, shouldn't they be tonight?

http://dreamteamtalk.com/2011/12/07/channel-7-to-announce-afl-teams-at-620pm-in-2012/

I don't know if it's still the case but I expect if this article is still relevant we won't know the team until 6.20 Thursday night.

In an exclusive deal between the AFL and Channel 7, the Thursday night teams will be broadcast in the Seven News sports bulletin at approximately 6:20pm. Clubs cannot announce any changes, debutants or any selection information until 6:15pm.

While this isn’t a huge issue for Dream Team, it will be on the rounds where there is a Thursday night game. Rounds 1, 2 and 12 there are Thursday fixtures which will make team selection interesting. In both of these cases we will have a partial lockout. So we’ll know teams approximately an hour before the initial lockout.

IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #193
Got a text that Kreuzer is in doubt.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #194
That's a good thing!
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!