Skip to main content
Topic: Pre Season Hit Out vs Geelong (Read 3338 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Pre Season Hit Out vs Geelong

Reply #15
Have they changed the time of the quarters/periods? Supposed to be 8 20min periods and that's just gone for 25min?

Reply #16
We are not exactly full of intensity. I wouldn't be either in that heat with a hot northerly blowing pretty hard.

Reply #17
Bruise free, 'dancing with your sister' type footy. No concerned about that. Get some run into the legs, feel a few tackles and slowly build up. Good chance to see a couple of the newbies.

Reply #18
Bit of a shambles- off field and on.
Is everyone else experiencing the delay between commentary and vision.
Goals are being kicked when the ball is at the other end of the ground.

Reply #19
Foxtel is fine

Reply #20
Foxtel is fine

Must be a Kayo thing.
I'll reboot and see if it makes a difference..there's probably a 30 second delay.

(Edit: fixed)

Reply #21
Only a practice match but Kemp is having a shocker  :(

Reply #22
and what's going on with the kicking?

Reply #23
Charlie's kicking at goal is making Harry look like Peter McKenna, that great Carlton champion...lol.

Reply #24
Even in scratch matches we give up goals late in a qtr.

Reply #25
Pussycats are sure-handed and efficient, looks like they've been playing for weeks.

Us... mistakes galore. Errant handballs all over the shop. Very rusty, Not out of 3rd gear. Liking what I've seen from E Hollands.

Sorry, Kempy, but you've been an extra player for the Pussycats.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #26
It is the first game.
It is a practice match.
We're fielding side that includes a number who won't necessarily be there for the regular season.

But quite apart from the skill errors, there doesn't seem to be a lot of system or 'connect'
It's a bit of a 'dog's breakfast' on just about every line.

The good thing is we know it will get better with a regular side in a regular season

Reply #27
Pussycats are sure-handed and efficient, looks like they've been playing for weeks.

Us... mistakes galore. Errant handballs all over the shop. Very rusty, Not out of 3rd gear. Liking what I've seen from E Hollands.

Sorry, Kempy, but you've been an extra player for the Pussycats.

Our pre-season started 4 weeks later than there's. Maybe there's a difference there. Usually that is reversed.

Reply #29
I'd rather this than being Preseason Premiers and then winning the wooden spoon  :o
2024... Moir of the same to come