Skip to main content
Topic: 2015 Rd2 Carlton vs West Coast Post Match Pain & Suffering (Read 58506 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2015 Rd2 Carlton vs West Coast Post Match Pain & Suffering

Reply #120
x2

I used to love going to the footy.  Now I am loathe to go.  We have memberships, reserved seating, and we want to downgrade them - can you do that?  I don't want to go and watch that tripe.  Of course I will always support this club, but this has become ridiculous.  Going into year 3 and we are crapTER than we were 4 years ago - when we stabbed Ratten in the back to bring MM in to get a premiership.

Open your eyes people - never was never will be the man for this club.  We have wasted millions of dollars on this guy, wasted potential in Jeffy or Robbo, and anyone else that would' 'tow the line' of the great MM, he has not got anyone playing better, except perhaps Simon White, who probably would've come on a bit anyway naturally.

I'm embarrassed that our wonderful club has been so severely manipulated by this whole charade, was it Swan getting old mate MM the gig with us?  And then who bought over Daisy.  Fail. Fail. Fail. And meanwhile our good players have upped and left because let's face it, when people who are not as good as you are getting paid more than you in any job, you get resentful and leave. correct..sticks with the Pratt numbers allowed Swan to do what he did

Reply #121
Mckay had no footy operations manager experience when arrived....just another sticks mate appointment. ..balme is light years ahead of him..these are one of the poor off field decisions prior to the new admin we are stuck with....

Balme went from a senior coach to an operations manager, so not sure the experience argument is a good when when talking about Balme

Reply #122
Balme went from a senior coach to an operations manager, so not sure the experience argument is a good when when talking about Balme
mckay came from the vet clinic to the role..alot different

Reply #123
Think Mick was shattered. There was something subtle in the way he named leaders, or who he didn't name, during his presser. It was a message to some players about his thoughts without him saying it..

MY worry is he just didn't know who was and who wasn't in it and who has and hasn't been in the group.  Felt like he just didn't know watching it :-\

Reply #124
Just watched the full presser. What I saw was a completely exasperated man in MM. I believe he has tried all he knows and whether or not those things were right or wrong they didn't work with our players. I think he knows he's probably nearing the end of the line and will just soldier on as best he can. Next week could just about be the end if we get mauled by the Bummers.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #125
Murphy should step aside as Captain.

Clearly not capable of handling the role AND playing football remotely close to his once very high standard.
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #126
Just watching some of the highlights;

Can some please tell Carrazzo, Gibbs, Bell and others to stay on their fecking feet!

I mean this is U12s stuff, our blokes are crawling across the ground while the Wet Toast run away with the pill! There are moments where we look like we are begging them to stop!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #127
the carlton football club accepts the devils money, must do what the devil says.
Its been the problem for a decade now

Reply #128
Wrong... Not one bloke wanted to go into the hole. Not one.

Not Jamos fault until it was one on one and Jamo/Rowe were beaten for 4 of the goals.

Hmm....do i believe you

or

Do i believe the guy running into the hole?

Sorry Shades, i'll trust Josh Kennedy's words over yours.

Reply #129
Wrong... Not one bloke wanted to go into the hole. Not one.

Not Jamos fault until it was one on one and Jamo/Rowe were beaten for 4 of the goals.

Did you see Hendo spray his team-mates when he had that short spell on Kennedy?

Kennedy had 20m of clear space to run into and our guys were in survival mode worrying about their own opponents!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #130
Just watched the full presser. What I saw was a completely exasperated man in MM. I believe he has tried all he knows and whether or not those things were right or wrong they didn't work with our players.

What he knows is archaic, and the players that didn't get it were shipped off and replaced by hacks (unless they were in the top 3 at the club), hence the reason we are now shight.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #131
Just watched the full presser. What I saw was a completely exasperated man in MM. I believe he has tried all he knows and whether or not those things were right or wrong they didn't work with our players. I think he knows he's probably nearing the end of the line and will just soldier on as best he can. Next week could just about be the end if we get mauled by the Bummers.

He can't believe he's sitting there! :o
The Force Awakens!

Reply #132
Hmm....do i believe you

or

Do i believe the guy running into the hole?

Sorry Shades, i'll trust Josh Kennedy's words over yours.

Yep sorry mate. My view from level 6 showed me nothing.

I made it up.

Zach Touhy was the bloke sent back to be loose. Eagles were good at creating the space, but our guys showed no willingness or commitment to block the space.

I thought that would be obvious even on TV, the amount free run JK got.

But hey how culture is good right?
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #133
What he knows is archaic, and the players that didn't get it were shipped off and replaced by hacks (unless they were in the top 3 at the club), hence the reason we are now shight.

Seemed to work OK in the first quarters of the first two games though (and I stress again that I'm no fan of MM)? But no doubt you'll find a way to spin that.

Reply #134
He can't believe he's sitting there! :o

On balance, he'd probably rather be in Iraq or Syria I guess.  ::)