Skip to main content
Topic: NAB Challenge: Carlton vs. Essendon Sunday 28th Feb (Read 73948 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NAB Challenge: Carlton vs. Essendon Sunday 28th Feb

Reply #31
Hmm, not sure how good Mrs Carrots would look in an umpire's uniform with no make up on though. ;)

Greek girls go out without make up?

Must be a Melb thing.
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #32

Must be a Melb thing.

Maybe Cimm, but some girls, not necessarily Greeks, may actually overdo it a bit? There was one recently called Kunek I think it was.  ;D
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #33
Maybe Cimm, but some girls, not necessarily Greeks, may actually overdo it a bit? There was one recently called Kunek I think it was.  ;D

..not all stupid sportspeople are on TFS. ;D
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #34
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2016-02-23/gallery-training-preessendon
Clem looking in great nick too (last shot).
I thought the same thing. Looks super fit does young Clem.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #35

Must be a Melb thing.

Hehe you should go to Greece. They cover themselves just to go to the supermarket! ;D
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #37
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/carlton/news/2016-02-25/draftees-named-in-nab-2-squad

All the new lads. Korchek named......Jesse Glass-..... too

Good to see, I am planning to go along so it will be a good opportunity to check them out.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #39
Haven't had a run yet list:

Andrew Walker
Patrick Cripps
Dillon Viojo-Rainbow
Kristian Jaksch
Liam Sumner
Lachie Plowman
Jayden Foster
Dennis Armfield

No Cripps? Have they written off Foster?

Reply #40
Carlton v Essendon, Sunday, February 28, 2.05pm AEDT at Ikon Park
CARLTON
2. Jack Silvagni, 4. Bryce Gibbs, 7. Dylan Buckley, 10. Harry McKay, 12. Blaine Boekhorst, 13. Jed Lamb, 14. Liam Jones, 15. Sam Docherty, 17. Sam Rowe, 22. Jason Tutt, 23. Jacob Weitering, 24. Mark Whiley, 25. Clem Smith, 28. David Cuningham, 30. Charlie Curnow, 31. Matthew Dick, 32. Nick Graham, 33. Andrejs Everitt, 34. Andrew Phillips, 35. Ed Curnow, 37. Daniel Gorringe, 38. Ciaran Byrne, 40. Michael Jamison, 41. Levi Casboult, 42. Zach Tuohy, 45. Andrew Gallucci, 46. Matthew Wright, 47. Jesse Glass-McCasker, 48. Matt Korcheck

Notable absentees: Marc Murphy, Matthew Kreuzer, Patrick Cripps, Andrew Walker

ESSENDON
3. Darcy Parish, 6. Joe Daniher, 7. Zach Merrett, 8. Martin Gleeson, 9. Brendon Goddard, 11. David Zaharakis, 12. Mark Baguley, 14. Jason Ashby, 15. Courtenay Dempsey, 17. Adam Cooney, 19. Shaun Edwards, 20. Jackson Merrett, 24. Craig Bird, 28. Mitch Brown, 30. Kyle Langford, 33. Jayden Laverde, 34. Jake Long, 36. Michael Hartley, 38. Nick Kommer, 41. Will Hams, 42. James Gwilt, 43. Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti, 44. Shaun McKernan, 45. Conor McKenna, 51. Ryan Crowley, 52. Jonathan Simpkin, 54. Sam Grimley, 56. Sam Michael

Notable absentees: Mathew Stokes, James Kelly, Matthew Leuenberger, Travis Colyer
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #41
Haven't had a run yet list:

Andrew Walker
Patrick Cripps
Dillon Viojo-Rainbow
Kristian Jaksch
Liam Sumner
Lachie Plowman
Jayden Foster
Dennis Armfield

No Cripps? Have they written off Foster?

Virtually all of that list has had an interrupted pre-season but are now reported as being fit or close to fit. Who knows? :o
The Force Awakens!

Reply #42
Add Gibbs and Kerridge to the list of notable outs Flyboy.

What this tells me is that we do not care if we win or not, it is being treated purely as a practice match. Bolton must have a big brass set, how many first year coaches would be more worried about development than getting their first win on the board?

Concerned about no Cripps and Walker, I don't know what this means for Jaksch, V-Rainbow or Foster if they are not injured.

I would like to see Weitering go straight to Daniher and give him a bath.

Reply #43
Add Gibbs and Kerridge to the list of notable outs Flyboy.

What this tells me is that we do not care if we win or not, it is being treated purely as a practice match. Bolton must have a big brass set, how many first year coaches would be more worried about development than getting their first win on the board?

Concerned about no Cripps and Walker, I don't know what this means for Jaksch, V-Rainbow or Foster if they are not injured.

I would like to see Weitering go straight to Daniher and give him a bath.

Don't be surprised if you see McKay get a run on Daniher either, EFC might have Daniher and Grimley on the park at the same time and have named McKernan and Michael.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #44
Is it wrong to want Korcheck to line up Goddard and go straight through him?