Skip to main content
Topic: R22 Carlton vs CheatsFC Pre Game (Read 52286 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: R22 Carlton vs CheatsFC Pre Game

Reply #30
I disagree.

This is the sort of game that we win straight after a match like the one vs the Tigers.  The following week is when the heads swell, the media jump aboard, and just when we hold our destiny in our hands and start giving everyone a glimmer of hope, we lay down and get done by Port with an extremely flat performance.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #31
Hurley and Ryder back, interesting to see who comes in for us!

Ryder is no good against knockers.

no good at all.

Don't think Hurley is a certainty yet.

Where the feck is my Karma going?

Reply #32

@Thryleon

Thank-you for the Jab Watson nickname, if you hear someone screaming;

"Kick it to Jab, kick it to Jab!"

You know it was all your idea!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #33

Just a little jab pass

Reply #34

@Thryleon

I cant take the credit unfortunately, I saw it written down some where (possibly on here) and then thought that it was very clever.  Thought I would share the love on here anyway!
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #35
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-08-19/heppells-foot-fears

"If he's cracked it, he's done [for the year] for sure but if it is sore, it's not going to go away quickly either."
The Bombers are set to welcome back key forward Michael Hurley after a three-week stint on the sidelines, but Tom Bellchambers and Nick Kommer have both been sent for scans after pulling up sore from the Kangaroos clash.  

The club is also managing Scott Gumbleton (hamstring) and Travis Colyer (calf) after both were unavailable for action over the weekend.

Reply #36
"If he's cracked it, he's done [for the year] for sure but if it is sore, it's not going to go away quickly either."

Heppell won't play against us, cracked or bruised the risk is too high of the strain even if he doesn't have a crack.

They cannot improve their position on the ladder from the bottom half of the ladder and only the AFL can force them out!

He will be rested!

Unless of course he has "Unequaled recuperative powers" or they have found some "Miracle Cure!"  ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #37

@Thryleon

I cant take the credit unfortunately, I saw it written down some where (possibly on here) and then thought that it was very clever.  Thought I would share the love on here anyway!

You could also wear the T-shirt to the game - it's the right colours!

Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #38

@Thryleon

I posted it and stole it off some inventive little prick off facebook! Great creativity. :)
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #40
We must be hard and accurate with disposals from the get go. Relentless and quick with everything we do. The doubt they have in their drug filled heads must be got to all day. If they get a sniff those naughty little drugs can kick in to their benefit!
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #41
Let's hope all this PR spin about the AFL backing down doesn't spur them on against us. Hopefully MM will have the boys prepped for whatever the Scum dish out.

Reply #42
Let's hope all this PR spin about the AFL backing down doesn't spur them on against us. Hopefully MM will have the boys prepped for whatever the Scum dish out.

Good point... could give them the encouragement they need. All the more important for us to be ruthlessly focussed, like it's the only game that matters, and in some respects, that is true.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #43
See the B*mbers shoot up, up .....
I couldn't resist it.   ;D ;D ;D Karma.....
Live Long and Prosper!

Reply #44
as you say Baggers
...it's the only game that matters..
Our best comment on the drug issue, is to whack Essendon hard.
The most important game for years!