Skip to main content
Topic: 2017 Rd 7: pre game protestations Carlton vs Collingwood (Read 43026 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2017 Rd 7: pre game protestations Carlton vs Collingwood

Reply #180
Casboult is due for a massive game...  I can think of nothing better than him kicking 6 against the old firm.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #181
Casboult is due for a massive game...  I can think of nothing better than him kicking 6 against the old firm.

Kicking 10?

Reply #182
kicking 6 every week
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #183
Kicking 10?

kicking 6 every week

Don't be greedy!  6 against the Pies would make me very happy, particularly if the 6th was after the final siren and turned a 5 point deficit into a glorious win  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #184
Don't be greedy!  6 against the Pies would make me very happy, particularly if the 6th was after the final siren and turned a 5 point deficit into a glorious win  :)
And Im greedy ;)
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #185

C'mon DJC. That's heart attack stuff.  ;)

I'd much rather win by 30 or so points so that they get the message loud and clear.

I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #186
I'm not so optimistic about this one but if we're talking about the ideal margin when defeating Rottingwood, there are only two margins - 1st, you trail all day, get an iffy free on the siren and goal after the siren to win by a point or 100+ points, each of these wins has their very own deliciousness...  ;D ;D 8)
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #188
This is the first time in a few years I havnt had Foxtel. How can Saturday arvo football not be broadcast on free to air? This world is madness!!

Go Blues!!

Reply #189
This is the first time in a few years I havnt had Foxtel. How can Saturday arvo football not be broadcast on free to air? This world is madness!!

Go Blues!!

Can't get there today so I'll be listening to the radio - a bit of nostalgia.  :)

I refuse to be extorted for Foxtel and the AFL Live App video feed is now cr@p so no other choices but good old steam radio! I follow the stats live on the AFL website.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #190
Can't get there today so I'll be listening to the radio - a bit of nostalgia.  :)

I refuse to be extorted for Foxtel and the AFL Live App video feed is now cr@p so no other choices but good old steam radio! I follow the stats live on the AFL website.

I've always liked AFL Grandstand. I would consider streaming Triple M but I fear eddies influence today.

Reply #191

Go Blues!!

Can you ever remember a time in the recent past when Carlton / Collingwood games were not being broadcast?

Two of the games biggest clubs, traditional rivals, ones 125th birthday, and people who cannot get to the game have no hope of watching it! And don't give me they can subscribe rubbish, half the states regional areas cannot even get reliable Foxtel or Austel!

But we have to expect this, they(CheatsFC TV) happily broadcast someone like CheatsFC playing GC, it's a joke, Ch.7 has such a toxic culture now it's become a parody of itself! Look at BTs recent behaviour, and Ling and Darcy's(As I like to call him DaCry Hair Sniffer for Hire!) football mafia, it's almost damaging the game and devaluing it's worth!

I suppose conspiracy theorists would say it's pretty convenient given TV rights are up for renewal, and CheatFC TV has loaded the coverage with CheatsFC apologists, CheatsFC games and general commentators who talk the game down knowing people switch off!

Who'd have thunk it, when your about to buy something tell the salesperson how bad the quality is and how high the price! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #192
I've always liked AFL Grandstand. I would consider streaming Triple M but I fear eddies influence today.

Yep M43, I'll give Grandstand a go today.

Reply #193
Getting a bit worried now, Northern Blue & I are in Phuket about to head to the Aussie Bar to watch, hope it's not a fruitless trip?
Go Blues

Reply #194
Getting a bit worried now, Northern Blue & I are in Phuket about to head to the Aussie Bar to watch, hope it's not a fruitless trip?
Go Blues

According to the AFL site the games today are being shown in Asia via Watch AFL (Global Pass), whatever that means.