Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 13: Post Game Patter: Carlton vs GC (Read 39523 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 13: Post Game Patter: Carlton vs GC

Reply #15
Jack Silvagni looks a bit like a scrawny kid but he's deceptively strong, he'll be very tough to man up in a couple of years.
And they say that his brother is better!

Docherty is an elite player now, I can't remember the last average game he played.

His old man was the same. Have a look at SOS when he took mark of the year.
Look at him a few years later.
Lets look at Jack in a few years.

Reply #16
Stats again show Fisher was quiet, but I'd say he had more impact on the result than SPS or Boekhorst.

Why is Dale Thomas in the team, why should he have to defend his selection is a better question! ;)
The Force Awakens!

Reply #17
Stats again show Fisher was quiet, but I'd say he had more impact on the result than SPS or Boekhorst.

Why is Dale Thomas in the team, why should he have to defend his selection is a better question! ;)

I thought that SPS and Boekhorst were both good, Thomas was dynamite early and really set the standard for the team.
If we're smart we'll sign Liam Jones this week, I'm certain that other clubs will have noticed.
The only thing in this world worth more than a hill of beans is the Carlton Football Club.

Reply #18
Almost won that in spite of Levi.
Life is pain....... anyone who says differently is selling something.

Reply #19
Great win, but thought the kids were down with the exception of sos.

Cunningham, sps, marchy, Williamson, fisher all quiet.

Tracking along nicely all the same.

Well done blues

Reply #20
Daisy and Levi were pretty good.... Liam jones. Well what a story.

Reply #21
This is to LP, Dale Thomas is in the team precisely for his first half. I am personally sick of the na sayers that inhabit this site, and LP top of the heap!!! Enjoy the green shoots pal, your continued negativity makes me sick. I have followed the Blues since I was in prep in 1970, you probably also reckon Bryce is not trying,  do you really barrack for Carlton or are you a plant from the filth ?
Love to hear from you.......
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #23

Surely u r fishing with that Levi comment MH. He was absolute toilet from q2-4.

Embarrassing

Reply #24
Great win, but thought the kids were down with the exception of sos.

Cunningham, sps, marchy, Williamson, fisher all quiet.

Tracking along nicely all the same.

Well done blues

Agree regards first three. No disgrace though, just quiet.
Williamson copped a knee in his back. Looked like he was very sore. Thought Zac was off early in terms of skills. A real credit that he just kept at it. Eventually getting involved nicely when the chips were down.

SOJ and Charlie were fantastic. Shame Charlie didn't hang onto a couple more marks. Both building a solid repertoire of BB traits :)

Excellent win and demonstration of G & D to play until the final siren.
Coming together is the beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
Henry Ford.

Reply #25
This is to LP, Dale Thomas is in the team precisely for his first half. I am personally sick of the na sayers that inhabit this site, and LP top of the heap!!! Enjoy the green shoots pal, your continued negativity makes me sick. I have followed the Blues since I was in prep in 1970, you probably also reckon Bryce is not trying,  do you really barrack for Carlton or are you a plant from the filth ?
Love to hear from you.......

You probably have your wires crossed, or maybe you're not getting LP's irony. He is definitely pro Daisy, and pro Bryce for that matter as well.

Reply #26
B. Gibbs - 3 votes

Agree...one of his best allround games and credit to him... I thought he might sulk up after last seasons trade issues but he has been consistent this season
and won us the game tonight...the 2 goals he kicked late were pressure kicks and he nailed them.

Give some plaudits to your man Daisy too...good last week and was good again tonight....

Reply #27
I am so sick of the continued negative crape about Daisy especially, if it was irony then I apologize unreservedly, if not then bring it on, its just another "Pass it to Carrots" know it all. Dead set getting over the negative....

I am not normally this riled.
I was there, Blight missed!!!

Reply #28

Daisy and Jones yes were good...Levi was woeful.....almost cost us the game and needs to thank Gibbs for dragging us over the line...

Reply #29
Gee we're a different side than for the last decade and a half. Getting easy to take our vastly improved skills for granted but we've been crying out about it for a long time. Well done BB in doing what other coaches couldn't and improving the skill set across the board.  It was on display tonight, the lack of clangers made poor old Cas's seem even worse.

In the rush to condemn the past to celebrate the present, let's not rewrite history. I could give you a few examples, but this will do for now :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKxu3RBUvxg