Skip to main content
Topic: Rd 22: Post Game Peace? Carlton vs Hawthorn (Read 37556 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rd 22: Post Game Peace? Carlton vs Hawthorn

Reply #150
Yeah because handballs aren't important, damn this forum has gone downhill.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #152
Yeah because handballs aren't important, damn this forum has gone downhill.

Handballs are only good when Cripps or Diesel get them.

Reply #153
Handballs are only good when Cripps or Diesel get them.

Yep and stats don't matter except when our guys get good numbers.

If all our players are so great why are we down the bottom?
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #154
Yep and stats don't matter except when our guys get good numbers.

If all our players are so great why are we down the bottom?

Youth / development year / reset.

Reply #155
I rate Tom Mitchell very highly. I don't buy he has no impact at all. His biggest strength is the angles he runs to get the ball and then out of congestion and stoppage. His running patterns are elite. However when there are other motives at play and to use our captain as a scapegoat i take issue with.
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #157
I rate Tom Mitchell very highly. I don't buy he has no impact at all. His biggest strength is the angles he runs to get the ball and then out of congestion and stoppage. His running patterns are elite. However when there are other motives at play and to use our captain as a scapegoat i take issue with.

Yes, that pretty much covers it.

Reply #159
Interestingly both Mitchell and Murphy lead their sides in score involvements this year

6.86 per game (TM) vs 5.85 per Game (MM)

Probably due that Hawks score a lot more. Mitchell ranks 41st and Murphy 100th
"We are a club in a hurry"

#united #reset

Reply #160
Master of making us play slow crap football hence why we're down the bottom and can't score.

Remind me who won on Saturday night; Murphy's team with its slow, crap football or Mitchell's handball happy team?
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #161
Remind me who won on Saturday night; Murphy's team with its slow, crap football or Mitchell's handball happy team?

We always looked in control.  ;)
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #162

I agree Shadesy and I wouldn't mind Mitchell in navy blue.  However, Murphy is at least as important to us as skipper and football accumulator and distributor as Mitchell is to Hawthorn. 
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #163
Tom Mitchell best games come when his efficiency is very high, but he is not consistent yet.

Also, he is a very poor defensive runner, if he was at Carlton he would get bagged mercilessly for jogging behind play. At the Dawks even his team-mates are forced to give him a hurry up.

We had a player very similar to the current version of Tom Mitchell, he was called Brock McLean and most Carlton fans hated him! Yet Brock was a far better ball user than Tom Mitchell currently is!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #164

We beat Sydney and GWS too but what will that matter in a couple of weeks.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!