Skip to main content
Topic: Abbott must go, arise Sir Malcolm! (Read 79091 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Abbott must go, arise Sir Malcolm!

Reply #165
Yep
Hands in the back
Free kick to William ;D

It would have been a free last season Lods, but Campbell has changed the interpretation and 'play on' is the correct call  ;)

“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #166
The Prince is lucky that the PM didn't take him out the back and give him a jolly good rogering.

Tony is probably wondering why it was absent from the itinerary, as I'm sure he was anticipating it to be the highlight of the Royal tour.
IN WADA WE TRUST

Reply #167
For someone who has his head so far up the 'Royal Clacker', this will breach of protocol will really embarrass him.

Pity he wasn't embarrassed about the 100s of children being psychologically damaged for life in our detention centres.
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #168
I'm very interested in this budget.

Sounds like it could be a sensible yet unpopular one.

I have heard it said many times that people need to understand that we aren't in the economic boom time of 12-14 years ago and that, currently, we can't spend/give away money and increase wages like we could back then.

We simply cannot go down the path that some European nations have gone down and bankrupt the State due to unreasonably high welfare payments.

Concerning times ahead..... but I guess that's why something like Football can be so consuming.

Reply #169
the budget brought by luca brasi is going to hurt.

Reply #170
the budget brought by luca brasi is going to hurt.

We'll be getting our fish wrapped in brown paper just like the old days!!
You can fool some of the people some of the time.......................................

Reply #171
Checkmate to Mr Malcolm "Call Me Sir" Turnbull over the last few days!

He let the Tony "The Mad Monk" Abbott and George "Bigots are People Too" Brandis hang themselves on attempts to explain as basic and fundamental aspect of on-line censorship. They invariably made complete fools of themselves in a bumbling stumbling mix of IT buffoonery that was only marginally less amusing than an episode of The Three Stooges, primarily because the Libs were only Two Stooges!

All the while I gather "Sir Malcolm" must have sat back watching as the happy train wreck continued before his eyes.

The young liberals will be rubbing their hands together with glee at the very thought of the old world NSW crew slowly dying off or being shelled relentlessly by the IPA(Encouraged and closely followed, well perhaps not too closely after all "encourage" does not mean "courage", by Andrew "I've Shot My" Bolt egging them along!)

Who'd have thunk it. The Coalition are so self-righteous-centered they managed to stitch themselves up!

The Force Awakens!

Reply #172
Sorry I just had to post this, because he's our Attorney General. Aren't we proud?

[flash=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/v/EbtgULCY5zk[/flash]

Australia, where even an IT illiterate, bigot loving fool can be put in charge of everything!

God Bless Australia, truly is the lucky country!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #173
Comedians the world over have pleaded with the LNP to NOT replace Abbott and Brandis until at least March next year as the material they are gathering for the 2015 Melbourne International Comedy Festival is still being written. Promising to be the best festival ever. The race is on... who will provide comedians with the most material - Abbott or Brandis? The Brandis explanation yesterday almost put him in the lead... but no doubt Tony has a doozy up his sleeve just around the corner - well, he really only has to open his mouth!
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17