Skip to main content
Topic: You've been ROBBO'd (Read 47508 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: You've been ROBBO'd

Reply #15
2014 - R12 vs Geelong - George Horlin Smith
He'll be watching his back after that hit

Reply #16
Both Hodge and I think it was Suckling got the treatment this week.

Reply #17

Most of Robbo's victims stay hit but Hodge is one tough Hombre and Robbo didnt look to flash either after the pair contacted each other......

Reply #18

Most of Robbo's victims stay hit but Hodge is one tough Hombre and Robbo didnt look to flash either after the pair contacted each other......

Not only that, as Robbo was licking his wounds on the way to the next contest, Hodgey came up to him with a wide smile and started giving him a bit of lip service.

Something akin to this...

Betcha Robbo hasn't seen many like that before.

Reply #19
It's probably not a big deal in the scheme of things but in an advertisement for the "Sunday footy show" there's a picture of Robbo pushing Lappin in the Geelong game above the heading

"Player shoves 'Referee' in anger."

Obviously written by someone with NFI

I'd be Robboing the MSN site if I was Robbo.

Reply #20
What's a referee?  ;)

Reply #22
In keeping with Shadesy's terrific early post match pre-game summary from Perth, sorry but I'm going early on this one!

You just know it's going to happen!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #23
Which begs the question, should a bloke that's not a leader be making leadership decisions at the club?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #24
If you think one person ousted Robbo I reckon you might just have lost it.

Robbo is gone because of Robbo.

Not anyone else's reaction.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #25
Leadership group wanted him gone. Murphy is the captain. He publicly endorsed the decision. How hard is it to comprehend? It seems your selective memory is in full swing again.
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Reply #26
Irrespective of the reasons, I doubt Robbo is a deep thinker!

It might be a race to see who gets in first, Robbo or Bell!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #27
Leadership group wanted him gone. Murphy is the captain. He publicly endorsed the decision. How hard is it to comprehend? It seems your selective memory is in full swing again.

Sure, Im with you that the leadership group endorsed the decision, and whether or not private or public, the reason he is gone, is because of the actions or inaction he took on that fateful night out.

Robinson is 100% responsible for WHY he is not there.

Responsibility lies with Robinson.

Murphy and the leadership group will own the decision.  It was something that they chose to do in order to achieve a specific team goal that we would not be privy to.  A difficult decision I might add and one I don't necessarily agree with either, but my opinion isnt important here, and neither is that of any of our fans, given our club ticked it off, the team ticked it off, and they are the ones who have all the information required to make a tough call.

We need to accept it and move on.  Hell, its possible that members of our playing group are likewise split about this decision, and hence why we see so much disunity at the club, and even so, I still blame Robinson for his actions, and not the decision to move him on.  We talk about holding people accountable for their actions, but we are not the first team to decide about removing certain charachters from their team for the greater good, its just that it doesnt seem to have helped us a great deal at the moment, which is why its annoying.

"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #28
Irrespective of the reasons, I doubt Robbo is a deep thinker!

It might be a race to see who gets in first, Robbo or Bell!

Or who's first to understand the question!
Only our ruthless best, from Board to bootstudders will get us no. 17

Reply #29
@Thry

Refer to my original post, the question is, considering Marc Murphy isn't leadership material, should he be influencing decisions at the club?
Ignorance is bliss.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!