Skip to main content
Topic: Jarryd Hayne (Read 48424 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Jarryd Hayne

Reply #150
You only retire at such an age in such a sport when no one actually wants you.

My ex work mate at kmart was offered to be fired or quit.

To this day he will tell everyone he quit.

We all know he was fired.

It might be conspiracy theory,  but chip le grande showed us his unbiased best going into bat for the bumbers drug program and most of these media people have no credibility left on the back of it.

:o

What's Chip Le Grande got to do with the price of fish?

Chip Kelly is the 49ers coach and, as I said previously, I reckon he knows a tad more about NFL than most armchair experts.
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #151
I guess we will see DJC.

Im not overly fussed either way.

The funniest part is the amount of pisstaking that is happening now.  Did you hear that apparently Jarryd Hayne will be running for prime minister.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #152
I guess we will see DJC.

Im not overly fussed either way.

The funniest part is the amount of pisstaking that is happening now.  Did you hear that apparently Jarryd Hayne will be running for prime minister.

I wouldn't put it past him Thry.  He has more self-belief than a room full of politicians  :)
“Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?”  Oddball

Reply #153
I thought he could give it a fair crack.
He went a good way in a short period and was still learning.

At the end of the day though it doesn't matter what anyone thinks.....the fact that Jarryd Hayne turned his back on an NFL career (one he seemed so committed to) means that 'he' didn't think he could make it.

Reply #154
I think this is fast becoming a matter of...

WHO CARES! ::)
2024... Moir of the same to come

Reply #155
Hayne has missed selection in the first Fiji squad but it's possible that he could be added later.

If he misses out it will be a lot of egg on his face!

I would have thought that he would have to be guaranteed selection to justify giving up his NFL contract.

Well his Olympic dream is over.
2012 HAPPENED!!!!!!!

Reply #157
Part of the reason he went for the fiji squad was to save face for his somewhat dramatic and sudden NFL exit.

Oops.

Back to australia to give rugby another crack i suspect.

Reply #158
Part of the reason he went for the fiji squad was to save face for his somewhat dramatic and sudden NFL exit.

Oops.

Back to australia to give rugby another crack i suspect.

Rumours on TV today have him going back to the Eels - not that I give a stuff.
Reality always wins in the end.

Reply #159
Back to the NRL where he should have stayed.
I spent most of my money on Women and grog.
The rest I just wasted.

Reply #160
With all the relatively recent exposure (pardon the pun) of Hayne, i went back and had a read of this thread.

A lot of egg on peoples faces. A lot of negativity directed at me, unjustly IMHO.

In any event, what a fall from grace.

Reply #161
The AFL should bring a system like this in for rookies. Let clubs shuffle them around to cover early season long term injuries, etc., etc. Perhaps with a 1/4 to 1/3 season cut-off.

It would stop clubs having ruined seasons due to early injuries, and make the smaller lists far more manageable.
 I can't believe I predicted the mid-season draft, I must be a genius of Kruddler level!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #162
I can't believe I predicted the mid-season draft, I must be a genius of Kruddler level!

You know the funniest thing about that.....i've said many a time that they should do similar in the AFL and you have been one to complain about it. Typical going the man not the ball.

Reply #163
You know the funniest thing about that.....i've said many a time that they should do similar in the AFL and you have been one to complain about it. Typical going the man not the ball.
Aaaawwwh shucks, you mean I'm as smart as you, I'm blushing!
The Force Awakens!