Skip to main content
Topic: Foul mouthed two bit nobodies! (Read 4469 times) previous topic - next topic

Foul mouthed two bit nobodies!

I must be getting too old, whop the ferk is Azelia Banks?

Every night on TV or radio I see or hear ads for the new album or single from the award winning smash hit performer whom I have never heard of!

Now I read about this Azelia Banks, a foul mouthed female teenage rapper who by the sounds of the descriptions has more tickets on herself than Maradona.

But she hasn't even made an album out yet she is headlining some nothing backyard music festival.

I can give her a great lyrics for her next piss weak rap crap track remix rip off;

Azelia, Azelia, who the fecks Azelia?
The Force Awakens!

Re: Foul mouthed two bit nobodies!

Reply #1
I've got no problems with fowl mouth behaviour.... Sh1tty music though, yes. I haven't heard of this Sheila but I wouldn't when the only stations Ilisten to are triple m, gold 104 and sen.

Good luck to her, hope to see her get her cans out.  :-*

Reply #2
212 is a great song, great beats and the idea is good too. Shocking lyrics, but she has a good voice and raps well if you can get past the swearing. If it's a music festival then chances are she won't do anymore than a half hour set which basically would be all she could do. Musn't be much of a festival if that's all they could find for their biggest drawcard

Reply #3
Musn't be much of a festival if that's all they could find for their biggest drawcard

Do these "newbies" put on their own two bob music festival so they can promote themselves as headliners?

Or is this all about the internet and viral marketing?

I mean how can you be a headlining award winning act when you do not even have an album yet?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #4
She wasn't actually headlining this festival, disclosure were and you can't dispute that because they are quality

Reply #5
She wasn't actually headlining this festival, disclosure were and you can't dispute that because they are quality

Well that proves it then, her people are saying she was the headline act and she pulled the gigs because sound quality was no good, then again because a can was thrown on stage.

I suspect she pulled the gig because she is a dead set nobody who stunk it up big time and was ferking up all the records labels hard gained viral marketing in the process!
The Force Awakens!