Skip to main content
Topic: CV and mad panic behaviour (Read 434212 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CV and mad panic behaviour

Reply #3976
Binchicken is a snake and has gotten lucky too many times (Ruby princess, etc) and hopefully this is it.

she is doing a good job of saying it's the FEd's fault now and even the language of Chant 'National emergency' - ah ha - so you were both sniping Vic from the sidelines our long lockdown last year and Binchicken even had the audacity to be smug about Vic's success last week or the week before, and now oh it's a national emergency? not your incompetency? nor your no guts to actually do what needed to be done to reign it in before numbers exploded?

HOpefully the good of this will see her and scumo fighting, pair of dirty rats. 

How is anyone still saying Scumo is doing a good job, it is bewildering.  he and binchicken have both ridden a wave of luck and i cant believe people aren't seeing thru their bullcrap.
How long will Big M tolerate Berrijekylandhyde "slagging" him and his government?
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time

Reply #3977
The problem I have with this #3 perspective is that it is basically stated in ignorance of the flip side of the actions of any vaccine, that is keeping hospitalisation numbers low by reducing / preventing severe disease.

It's a weird sort of an argument, like claiming you can use a gun to stop the enemy killing you, like the cause and event is unidirectional.

It's an argument that you virtually contradict in point #4, but that also is asymmetrical because #4 without explicitly stating it implies the risk from the vaccine and Sars-CoV-2 is equal or proportional, but it isn't.

I think as Mav, Baggers or DJC pointed out before, the correct way to look at this what would be the outcome of 6 Million COVID cases versus 6 Million vaccinations. It's a fair question and a very fair comparison to make, because without vaccination we will eventually get to 6 Million COVID cases based on current Sars-CoV-2 virality, it would only be a matter of time. Should we do that math based on global averages?

Actually, I've heard the #3 argument before, .............. it's a dressed up something like the NRA claiming more guns will mean less crime, where they completely ignore the criminal effects of having more guns available?

Like I said, understand the way the data works, and youll arrive at the conclusion.

25 million double vaccinated people will yield x amount of deaths (currently .009 of 6 million).

Covids numbers are similar in our population, and this is an argument that will be hijacked (much like you have here) and the point was made to show you how this is going to be presented (is being presented).

#4 doesnt contradict it.  They are both true observations of how this is going to pan out.

Just call me predicting the future.
"everything you know is wrong"

Paul Hewson

Reply #3978
25 million double vaccinated people will yield x amount of deaths (currently .009 of 6 million).
Are there any vaccine related deaths from the second dose?
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3979
Sell your shares, if you're an investor it's yet another failed bet.

Bad luck for those selling boot loads of the fake stuff from gymnasium carparks, getting some comeuppance like the bog roll hoarders! :o

Biggest beat up ever.

The study was withdrawn before the author was given the opportunity to address/respond to the alleged deficiencies.

And even if dodgy stuff was going on with that study, it doesn't effect the veracity of every other study.

The stuff works but actions like this are uber convenient for big pharma and governments.

https://c19ivermectin.com/

Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #3980
Biggest beat up ever.

The study was withdrawn before the author was given the opportunity to address/respond to the alleged deficiencies.

And even if dodgy stuff was going on with that study, it doesn't effect the veracity of every other study.

The stuff works but actions like this are uber convenient for big pharma and governments.

https://c19ivermectin.com/

60 peer reviewed studies 56 (93.6%) of which report POSITIVE EFFECTS.

The random chance of these studies being wrong is a whopping 1 in 2TRILLION. 

I rest my case.

Watch video here - https://fb.watch/v/WPDs8WGj/
Finals, then 4 in a row!

Reply #3981
Surely at least 2 gazillion to 1 ...

Reply #3982
Are there any vaccine related deaths from the second dose?

No idea but the data doesn't lie.  If we continue eliminating covid before we let it rip then the numbers will initially show that the vaccine is as dangerous as the disease and that will absolutely without a shadow of a doubt change once we let it rip (which is a fair accompli).

Paul Hewson

Reply #3984
They will ... not just conservatives either.

Reply #3985
What a distorted, egotistical view Gladys presents of NSW's position amongst the states by calling it "a national emergency".

Reply #3986
No idea but the data doesn't lie.  If we continue eliminating covid before we let it rip then the numbers will initially show that the vaccine is as dangerous as the disease and that will absolutely without a shadow of a doubt change once we let it rip (which is a fair accompli).
 I don't think that the data will ever show that, it can't ever be as deadly as the virus, it is already an impossibility!
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3987
I don't think that the data will ever show that, it can't ever be as deadly as the virus, it is already an impossibility!

Based on our current level of cases, death and transmission if we wait until everyone is vaccinated to let it rip, that's actually a plausible.  We've had more deaths in our state from the vaccination in 2021 than we have from covid as an example.

Paul Hewson

Reply #3988
Based on our current level of cases, death and transmission if we wait until everyone is vaccinated to let it rip, that's actually a plausible.  We've had more deaths in our state from the vaccination in 2021 than we have from covid as an example.
 You need to review your logic, then do the math.
The Force Awakens!

Reply #3989
What a distorted, egotistical view Gladys presents of NSW's position amongst the states by calling it "a national emergency".
To be fair, if they dont get it under control (and so far they have demonstrated they aren't), we could be all Farked if it ravages other states. Dictator Dan said as much yesterday in his presser yesterday.
2017-16th
2018-Wooden Spoon
2019-16th
2020-dare to dream? 11th is better than last I suppose
2021-Pi$$ or get off the pot
2022- Real Deal or more of the same? 0.6%
2023- "Raise the Standard" - M. Voss Another year wasted Bar Set
2024-Back to the drawing boardNo excuses, its time